Favorite color toad

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well this is a odd thread since this was gonna happen anyway lets talk about it. What is your favorite color toad, Well this is a variety of different color toads in Mario games but they come in different color and we must like one specific color toad and personally mine is the green toad I just love green. So which color toad do you like the best and remember toads are those walking mushrooms you see in Mario.

My favorite toad color is blue, probably because blue is also my favorite color. Besides that, I love the way the blue toad looks in the propellor suit in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, as well as his fire suit and squirrel suit in NSMBU. I also kind of like the way the yellow toad looks, if you want my second favorite.

Most likely to be the red coloured ones. I think it really suits the toads, not too much 'in-your face!' like yellow (too bright for my taste). In addition, Red is my favourite colour (no surprise there then). I like how there are different colours introduced for the characters, Nice to have variety.

Pruple. I saw it in Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Edition, and I like purple, so... Yup.

Honestly, toads can be so annoying though... Ever since Mario Party 9, it's just... uuuugh...

My favorite color toad is Red. Its my favorite color, and its been here since the beginning! Seeing a red toad reminds me of when I was young and mario 1 on my snes (Its in the super mario all-stars collection if you are wondering). They always give me a wave of nostalgia when i see them, and it makes me happy.

I really like the look of the Blue and Yellow ones. I liked playing as them in New Super Mario Bros Wii. I don't find the yellow too bright, but I find the red as a basic generic color for a toad. But Captain Toad made me like the red ones more lol. Speaking on Captain Toad, I also like the Pink Toads (toadette). :)

Back