Favorite Donkey Kong character?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So which DK character do you all like best?

I've always liked Diddy Kong

Same here. He's so quick on his feet and has fast moves, unlike DK. xD

Because I hate what Nintendo did to Tiny Kong, I'm gonna say Dixie

My favorite is Donkey Kong, even tough he was slow he was able to catch a lot of bananas with his body.

Diddy Kong is alright but I prefer Donkey Kong.

Like from the DK Crew? I'd say Cranky Kong for the witty remarks he makes but Funky is a good second. No what, since liking Cranky makes me sound old then I'll say I like Funky better. After all, he does have vehicles that allow you to travel around worlds pretty fast.
x3hamx.jpg

But for other characters I'd say Winky. Mainly because of his high jumping and can jump on bees.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I'd like to go with Dixie because of her flying ability, without her i couldn't have passed those bonus levels with these long frustrating pits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockback
I will go with Diddy Kong.

Just seems like the most awesome and interesting character.

Cranky Kong is my favorite. All of the others seem boring to me.

I liked Diddy Kong. That Donkey Kong Jr. game was my favorite.

diddy or funky i like how he lets u use his plane or boats ect

DK. Can't really go wrong with the boss!

My favourite dk character is eventually Donkey Kong, he is so powerful so strong, but yeah he might be a little dumb sometimes hahahah I just love the opening of Dk country returns on the wii when he is about to be possessed by the tikki and because he is so dumb there is no effect upon him, then he looks towards the camera and craaaashhhh the tikki flies through the air

My favourite Donkey Kong character would have to be Diddy Kong. I really like his moveset, agility and combos in SSB4. Many tourney-goers use him because of his insane combo potential
He also is really funny to watch in DK games, when he doss those Dancing-clapping moves.

I love Dixie, she is perfect! xD

Yes I really liked Diddy Kong because he was very useful and quick in the game and I loved him in the Super Smash bros series as well because he was quite the interesting character to play . I liked most of his movesets and stuff like and Diddy Kong is to me always a funny looking character and I also liked him in the Donkey Kong Jr game it really brings some good , fun game memories

I like donkey kong the most because he a very funny protagonist in the donkey kong series.

I always like Donkey Kong because it always bring life to me seeing it smash things apart mostly when I play super smash brothers I always picture it grabbing someone and throwing them off the edge that mostly lighten things up when i'm unhappy. :)

I love Diddy Kong he is the cutest character in Donkey kong series and he is very fast and quick and im starting to main it in super smash bros and the coolest thing he shoot peanuts and the Rocket Barrell(i like Dixie Kong too)and he is funny!!!!
:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

I think he's cute also but when he's currupted things get nightmarish pretty quickly.

Back