• Birthright

• Conquest

• Revelation

Results are only viewable after voting.
Braydon5523

Braydon5523

The Eevee Trainer
Towns Folk
Hello people reading this! Here is a poll for you to answer. What is your favorite fire emblem fates game?
I will check the results after the poll closes in 7 days and whichever answer has the most votes, those people win a great big nothing! I will give 1 play coin to 1 random person on each vote though, so that's better than nothing.

I prefer Conquest but BR and RV is cool too

I prefer Conquest but BR and RV is cool too
Any reason why Conquest over Birthright? And is RV "Revelations"?

I heard Revelations is a mix between the first two :eyes: (with both sides playable or something). I've thought all this time that would have been the best but I need to pick that game up and play it one day.

Any reason why Conquest over Birthright? And is RV "Revelations"?

I heard Revelations is a mix between the first two :eyes: (with both sides playable or something). I've thought all this time that would have been the best but I need to pick that game up and play it one day.
RV is Revelations, Class started as I was writing and I got quite stressed when I wrote it...hehe

Birthright is definitely the one I've played the most (3 or 4 times) but I prefer Conquest, but I swear I'm not an elitist plus I suck at Fire Emblem. I just prefer the higher challenge and Revelations is fun and all but it has gimmicky maps which are fun but I don't know, it just didn't click with me like the other 2 games but all 3 are great so get them all if you got the cash for it! ^w^

Reactions: Marc
Conquest, definitely. It was meant to appeal to veteran players, which it managed quite well in my opinion. It has some of the most fun and challenging maps the series has seen in years, than don't rely too much on gimmicks to be interesting (with a few exceptions). It brought back varied map objectives, allowed different kinds of units to shine, let the player experiment with classes and skills, and forced the player think about their strategies. The difficulty is mostly fair and challenging, even on Normal Classic.

I'm not a fan of the cast or story of any path, but I genuinely enjoyed Conquest's gameplay. It forces the player to think and plan ahead, without being too cheap or unforgiving in difficulty. Birthright is too similar to Awakening for my tastes, while Revelations' map design is all over the place, and has severe unit balance issues.

Back