Favorite Fire Emblem character

• Thread starter Hawke9817
  • Start date
H

Hawke9817

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
My favorite character is Rolf from radiant dawn. The reason for this is a lot of people probably think he's not that good but he actually gets better than his master Shinon if you use him enough.

I love Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade. Even though I have not played that game, I just love how he looks in Fire Emblem Awakening. Chrom is another favorite of mine but not as much as I like Roy.

I think from my avatar and signature, it's pretty easy to tell that my favourite character is Lissa's son, Owain. I love his entire personality, his crazed relationship with his 'Swordhand', and the way that he interacts with all of the units, especially his mother and his love interest (INIGO).

My favorite character is probably Nowi

Reactions: milkshakercow and Moon Rain
I'm an Ike (Path of Radiance) fan, but also like Chrom (Awakening) a lot too.

I've only ever played Awakening, so... Panne, Sayri or Lon'qu.

Roy is my favorite character. Him or Erika. Just love how they look I guess.

My favorite is either Henry or Joshua. They are some of the most humorous characters.

I say that mine is Chrom because in Fire Emblem:Awakening demo, Chrom was the strongest charachter for me. That is why I like Chrom.

Either Lyn or Morgan (F), Lyn has an awesome promotion at the time, I like her design, and her stats wreck. Morgan is hilarious, wrecks, has access to amazing skills, makes puns, has a good personality, and is overall a beast that tears through the enemy forces.

Reactions: tacotim
It's between one of the four highlighted in bold :

Lon'qu - This guy knows how to dodge an attack. He pulled my army through a lot of stages when I played. I wanted him to marry Anna but unfortunately she kicked the bucket >.<

Tharja - She married my avatar in my first playthrough. A little psychotic too :bag:

Nowi - VERY crazy but I like it. Not really a fan of the green, to be honest. She was one of my strongest archers and she could have surely taken a hit. A little bit overpowered in my game, if you ask me.

I have no experience with Fire Emblem, but Lucina seems pretty cool! [And I'm not saying that just because she is coming up in the next Smash lol (Although her moves in the game are beyond this world!)] :p

My favorite Fire emblem character is Hector from fire emblem 7 because he is op! Great strength, defense, and ok speed. I like his personality a lot and he has a HUGE con of 15 so I think armads doesn't slow him down.

My Unit was way too overpowered, but I loved it that they let you make your own character. I really liked Pent and Louise from Rekka no Ken, and I got kinda attached to Lyn and Eliwood :) Gaius is awesome, and Ricken and Nowi are uber cute together ^_^ I also like Tiki from Shadow Dragon and Awakening. I loved the 'mar-mar' reference to Lucina a lot and it was really cool to see her all grown-up :)

Attachments

• TikiSD.png
    TikiSD.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
I've only played Awakening but I like Stahl for some odd reason. It was just really funny pairing him with Tharja xD

My favorite has to be Lon'qu, he's just so awkward around the women characters it's hilarious. Also, he's a really good character with a lot of attack power and speed.

It just hit me that I forgot to mention Anna, so I'll do that now and say she's one of the funniest characters in the game and I wish she had more supports.

Reactions: milkshakercow
I've only played awakening.. for some reason I got a really strong attraction to Olivia, them dance moves :woot:

I'd have to say its a tie between miriel, lyndis, and Tiki..... And maybe robin, if that isn't cheating

Lucina is my waifu

Back