Gen 6 Favorite gen6 legends?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Hello guys. One thing ive always looked forward to every time new pokemon games come out is what the game's legendaries will be. I am happy to say that ive caught many legendaries in my time playing pokemon, whether they were traded to me or i caught them myself.

I am quite impressed with the latest gen 6 legendarys available. I like them all quite a bit! But my favorite of them all here is probably volcanion or hoopa. Hoopa because of his marvelous ability, and that frikkin awesome move called hyperspace hole (i think? Hyperspace somethin i know though) since its unblockable and unavoidable (i think, ive never seen it miss though, and hoopa is literally one of my main sidekicks on xy, so i have reason to assume this). And i would choose volcanion simply because i take a shine his looks in both normal and shiny sprites. Shiny would be cool to have, but i know i will likely never get it, since it seems the value of a normal one is very heavy enough as it is, making a shiny one have overkill value, like all shiny legends kek.

So who did you take a shine to most among the gen 6 legendaries?

At one time I took a shine on Yveltal because he looks so cool (I still do kinda because, you know, destruction), at another time I took shine on Xerneas because he is so beautiful. But now I'm really taking a shine on Zygardes original 50% forme as well as 10% forme. I don't really like the complete forme but I like the story behind these forms designs. But the most cool looking one is 50% forme, always was and always will be.

At one time I took a shine on Yveltal because he looks so cool (I still do kinda because, you know, destruction), at another time I took shine on Xerneas because he is so beautiful. But now I'm really taking a shine on Zygardes original 50% forme as well as 10% forme. I don't really like the complete forme but I like the story behind these forms designs. But the most cool looking one is 50% forme, always was and always will be.

Zygarde has multiple forms? Ive only seen it as it appears in first encounter on xy. If you could fill me in on the details here, that would be great. Im very curious here! =) but yes, i took a shine to xerneas for the same reason: elegance. I will pretty much catch any legendary, shiny, or anything else i see has beauty to it. I wont catch anything that i dont like the looks of other than legendaries, though no single legendary has disgusted me. Plus, i need the good potential they have anyways, so i would catch any legendary regardless of looks, just for power reasons.

Zygarde has multiple forms? Ive only seen it as it appears in first encounter on xy. If you could fill me in on the details here, that would be great. Im very curious here! =) but yes, i took a shine to xerneas for the same reason: elegance. I will pretty much catch any legendary, shiny, or anything else i see has beauty to it. I wont catch anything that i dont like the looks of other than legendaries, though no single legendary has disgusted me. Plus, i need the good potential they have anyways, so i would catch any legendary regardless of looks, just for power reasons.
It's been known for couple months now that Zygarde has multiple forms. I would love to put some pictures but I can't because I'm on my phone so just look it up on pokemon.com or google

Ok i will. Do they exist in xy though? I dont have oras, sadly :(

They didn't put them in any of the games yet and no one knows if they even will so you don't have to worry about getting them or anything :p

Ohhh kek XD so its just hype? Aww im disappointed.... >.<

Although they did put Zygarde core, Zygarde 10% and Zygarde 50% in the anime but no episodes with Complete form yet. And when they just released these forms everyone thought the next game in the series is going to be Pokemon Z and when they announced Sun and Moon as next games everyone was surprised, it was funny :giggle:

Although they did put Zygarde core, Zygarde 10% and Zygarde 50% in the anime but no episodes with Complete form yet. And when they just released these forms everyone thought the next game in the series is going to be Pokemon Z and when they announced Sun and Moon as next games everyone was surprised, it was funny :giggle:

Kek funny. It still amazes me that all of these people spread hype like that and then readers get too much into it and then when the actual release comes theyre disappointed and/or surpised. I always laugh thinking about that hehe^^ thats why i dont read too much into speculation like that, cuz ive seen the ultimate outcomes many times kek

Xerneas is my favorite. One of the few Fairy type legendaries that is pretty good competitively especially with it's unique move Geomancy. Yveltal takes second place for looks but I never heard of a competitive Yveltal moveset. The 6th gen legends all have fairly good designs (except Volcanion, I don't know what it's supposed to be) especially when you compare the XY mascots to the DP mascots but all their powers are pretty cool.

Reactions: Livada
Xerneas is my favorite. One of the few Fairy type legendaries that is pretty good competitively especially with it's unique move Geomancy. Yveltal takes second place for looks but I never heard of a competitive Yveltal moveset. The 6th gen legends all have fairly good designs (except Volcanion, I don't know what it's supposed to be) especially when you compare the XY mascots to the DP mascots but all their powers are pretty cool.

Yes i was also impressed with Xerneas. But i never knew anything about his potential for competitve (or any other pokemons for that matter, im not good on specifics like that with anything, too complicated for me and im too stupid to remember or even understand any of that stuff kek). I dont know what volcanion is supposed to be either, but i still think he's cool and also one of my top favs among gen 6 legends even so hehe^^ diancie is also one of my top favs, and in my book is the beauty queen among all other mons ive seen in my life, especially in mega form! She is by far the most beautiful pokemon i have ever seen. Thats my opinion though.

I dunno which would be my family. In a strategic sense I chose Xerneas over Yeveltal (sorry I butcher the spelling.) However, design wise I like Yeveltal better. Zygarde is...ehhh I honestly never got the hype of him personally. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it is a good pokemon but I never really used him enough to really like him that much. The design is cool though. What was it's back story even suppose to be though? All I can remember was that you find it in mine and yeah...that was it. Like what exactly is it and where does it even come from?

I prefer the designs of Yveltal more than any other as it has that freaky red life force absorbing crack design on its wings which make it look pretty cool. Volcanion sort of looks like a likely evolution for Darmanitan and Hoopa has a good design tho. The awesome thing about Gen 6 Legendaries is that they all look cool.

I prefer the designs of Yveltal more than any other as it has that freaky red life force absorbing crack design on its wings which make it look pretty cool. Volcanion sort of looks like a likely evolution for Darmanitan and Hoopa has a good design tho. The awesome thing about Gen 6 Legendaries is that they all look cool.

Yeah, i think so too. ;) i know im saying this kinda late, but some time ago Nintendo was giving out a shiny xerneas and yveltal over pokemon xy wifi. I think it may have been for oras too, but i dont know because i didnt pay attention to that, as i only own pokemon x and do not own either version of oras. Its outdated though and long over, as i wrote above i know im saying this a bit late.

The only legend from gen 6 that I liked was Yveltal. It was probably just the best of the worst when it came to appearances. xD

I have 2 favorite legendary Pokemon that are gen 6 that i can't choose. It would either have to be giritina or it would have to be raquazza. They are both extremely cool and tough Pokemon that I would love to have in every generation of the Pokemon games. They look cool and they are really tough too.

yveltal

My favourite legandary pokemon of Generation 6 is Xerneas because it's the best fairy type legandary and also because of it's very cool move 'Geomancy'. My second favourite is Zygarde because of it's different forms and 100% Zygarde form is really strong and it's unique move 'Core Enforcer' is really epic.

My favourite legandary pokemon of Generation 6 is Xerneas because it's the best fairy type legandary and also because of it's very cool move 'Geomancy'. My second favourite is Zygarde because of it's different forms and 100% Zygarde form is really strong and it's unique move 'Core Enforcer' is really epic.

Umm, are these alternate zygarde forms you speak of confirmed/legit/existing in current games? The last i heard on the subject is this was nothing more than your run of the mill hype (if i said that right). I haven't heard nor seen any information that proves these rumored forms actually exist in the games, but then again i haven't exactly done any research on it either so i admit i am possibly wrong regarding what i said about it only being common hype. If you can show me a legit youtube video (no hacks, mods, etc) here that would hopefully clear my confusion here, thanks in advance.

Note: i apologize for going off topic, i admit i may have done that here so my apologies.

Umm, are these alternate zygarde forms you speak of confirmed/legit/existing in current games? The last i heard on the subject is this was nothing more than your run of the mill hype (if i said that right). I haven't heard nor seen any information that proves these rumored forms actually exist in the games, but then again i haven't exactly done any research on it either so i admit i am possibly wrong regarding what i said about it only being common hype. If you can show me a legit youtube video (no hacks, mods, etc) here that would hopefully clear my confusion here, thanks in advance.

Note: i apologize for going off topic, i admit i may have done that here so my apologies.
These alternative Zygarde forms are not in current games but they are going to be available in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Till now they are only shown in the Pokemon XY&Z anime and one of the trailer for Sun and Moon.

Back