KI: Uprising Favorite Kid Icarus: Uprising Chapter

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So what is your guy's favorite chapter in Kid Icarus: Uprising? My favorite chapter is Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos. The music is epic!!!!
Magnus's Theme :love:
I also love how you were able to
switch between characters like the little girl, dog, and MAGNUS!!! Oh man playing as Magnus was my fav part.
The boss battle was A-OK but what really shocked me was in the flying part when
Palutena was ripping off islands from Skyworld to kill me!
And that ends my favorite chapter. What about you guys?

Hmmmm.... My favorite chapters would have to be Chapter 6: Dark Pit and Chapter 14: Lightning Battle. Two of my favorite bosses are fought in these (I especially like the part in ch.6 where you can fight Dark Pit in a Cherubot), along with some funny dialogues (Phosphora flirting with Pit anyone?)

OH this game was epic. I think I know paceygym's favorite chapter. I'm not a remember of names person, so I'd go with Three Trials, or the one with the epic pre-battle cry!

My Favorites are ch. 14 Lightning, Ch.22 Scorched Feathers, and Ch. 21 The Chaos Vortex.
I like Ch. 14 the lightning battle because of the dialogue, Ch. 22 Because you be Dark Pit, and Ch.21 because of the pre-battle rallying cry!

My favorite chapter would be the three trials one. It was pretty lengthy and fun so that was good.
I also like the chapters where you get to be mangnus and dark pit

Chapter 20 is my most favorite. The main theme for it is dramatic, you get an arcade shooter style opening, and the most epic turn of events (plus a few challenge doors and special Zodiac weapon chamber). Did I mention the villain enjoyed this chapter too? :D
Chapter 5 was memorable too, not only because it was strange and it introduced a few enemies, but the Exo Tank was neat and you first see Dark Pit and Pit showing off his swag before he fights Pandora. It was a pretty funny and silly chapter.
And the Chapter I love to hate is Chapter 19. It's very long, very difficult with a Club (almost beat the boss before but lost :( ), yet it references Donkey Kong and it has every vehicle in it. It's fun and very neat as far as a short story goes, but that's about it.

Probably the Hewdra chapter actually. I just really enjoyed the level design and the music. Plus the boss was fun.
In terms of pure dialogue though the last chapter was far and away the best.

Scorched Feathers was my favorite. Playing as Dark Pit is cool, and the conversation during the fight against Amazon Pandora was funny.

Reactions: 3391
I really liked the chapter : Palutena's Temple ( I can't remember which number chapter it was though ) . I liked it very so much because the fact that the beginning starts with you riding the Lightning Chariot is just simply fun and refreshing . Especially in the 3d Effect . I also loved the chapter stage design and structure which is a maze like one which is really fun to explore around . It was a fantastic feel

@Megalegacy, I agree with you. I liked controlling the dog and Magnus But I also liked 22 because you could control Dark Pit. 25 was also good because Medusa would for some reason be on pit's side.

Reactions: Megalegacy98
Well i didn't complete the game yet and i'm only at chapter nine since i got other things to do but i like playing chapter 6 Dark Pit,the chapter has that cheru Bot plus when Dark Pit fights you he fights a little hard not all that much but i put the difficulty the pot thing to like 5.9 or more on so that i can get a challenging match.

I reeaaalllly reeealllly like all the chapters, but if I had a gun to my head I would choose 6: Dark Pit- the introduction of such a cool character made feel like playing on (even if I had already watched walkthroughs on the game :D). A close second would be the Lightning Chariot, the one with the Phos and Lux race if I'm not mistaken.
Generally though, all the chapters were both fun and funny, starring my very favourite angel, Pit.

I haven't completed the game yet. So far I have to say Chapter 5... I think. It's the one where you go through the Labyrinth of Deceit or something close to that. The boss was very easy though. But I LOVED the part when Pit kicked the glass and Dark Pit was created. I loved the level because of how it tricks you through out almost the whole chapter.

I haven't completed the game yet. So far I have to say Chapter 5... I think. It's the one where you go through the Labyrinth of Deceit or something close to that. The boss was very easy though. But I LOVED the part when Pit kicked the glass and Dark Pit was created. I loved the level because of how it tricks you through out almost the whole chapter.
That chapter gave me a headache......

Scorched feathers is easily one of my favorites, as well as what happened to lead to that chapter, because it shows dark pit’s true character, and it makes me understand why Nintendo would put dark pit in as a character in smash (though he deserves to be his own character, not a clone.) really, if this was an anime many of the chapters in the game would be considered filler, but most of them build the world that you are playing in, lets you know what different characters are like, and all have great diolouge.

Back