Favorite Kirby Sub-games/Minigames?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
In most of the main Kirby games, there are several sub-games to play if you wanted to do other things besides of inhaling, copying powers and destroy any threats in Pop Star. Some of these sub-games prove popular to the point that have the DX version on its own, like Dedede's Drum Dash, Kirby Fighters and Team Kirby Clash.

I want to ask, do you have any favorite Kirby sub-games? Discuss away :)

Kirby Brawl Ball

It's in Kirby Mass Attack, and it's quite possibly the funnest pinball game I've ever played. There's a main screen, you fight bosses, collect star thingies to go to the next boss...

And if you create a star when you don't need one, you'll be able to go a slot machine. :3c

For me, it goes to Kirby's Air Grind from Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land. It looks pretty enjoyable riding on colored rails in the blue sky, even though I have to watch out to not grind the zagged black rails in the process.

Honorable mentions goes to Kirby Fighters, Team Kirby Clash (Deluxe), and Crane Fever.

My favorite is the one for the N64. I can't remember the name but that one will aways be a classic.

My favorite is the one for the N64. I can't remember the name but that one will aways be a classic.

Was it perhaps, "Kirby and the Crystal Shards"?

My favourite is Kirby Quest from Kirby Mass Attack. It's an RPG-themed, timing-based sub-game where you face off against enemies, mid-bosses, bosses and even cameo characters from the anime in true RPG fashion. I like it so much that I would like to see a spinoff game with similar gameplay one day.. The music is great, the graphics are great, the gameplay is simple but becomes more difficult as the game progresses and fully completing it is somewhat challenging for a Kirby game.

Honourable mention to Kirby Brawlball.

Reactions: GearMetalSolid
Was it perhaps, "Kirby and the Crystal Shards"?
YES! That was it. I loved that game!

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I really enjoyed the 'The Arena' in Kirby Triple Deluxe. You could use any ability to take advantage of, to face off against all of the bosses, one after another. It was pretty challenging. I could never beat them all, though. Nice little minigame to pick up and play. ^^

YES! That was it. I loved that game!

I played that game all the time as a child. ^w^
...it was a bit glitchy sometimes, though. ;w;
I was running it on a Project64 emulator.

I thought that Kirby Fighters is one of the best mini games in the series as a whole, as it provides hours of entertainment even if only one person has a copy of the game. (Cutter is the best power-up btw, no joke.) In addition, I loved the one in Kirby Super Star Ultra called Megaton Punch.

I always enjoyed Snack Tracks. It plays like your basic party game but it's really fast paced sort of like the jumping hurdles game in the Pokeathlon in HGSS and yeah it's about eating. You'd thing eating more would give you less points but nope this game encourages gluttony.

Back