Favorite Mario level ?

• Thread starter kop
  • Start date
K

kop

Out of all the Mario games, which is your favorite level to play on for which game? mine is 4-1 from original mario game.

My favorite level would have to be 6-1 in the original Mario game. ;)

mario-6-1.gif

I liked the icy/snowy level in New Super Mario Bros (DS). The level with annoying penguins. xD

I like to slide as a penguin. So fast and fun! xD

Can it be from a Paper Mario game? Because if so, it's the Glitz Pit from Paper Mario 2. x3

My favorite level would have to be Bob-omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64. I've pretty much memorize the map and terrain of that level. There were a ton of other great levels from that game too like Whomp's Fortress and the Ice World too (with the Penguin race).

Cool Cool Mountain from Super Mario 64.

All of the 2D Mario games are the exact same so I can't really say which is my favorite level out of them.

Lost Levels 7-3 just because I love using the spring jumps and it was surprisingly easier than any other level in the game that I've experienced. In 3D I'd say the perfect run because it was a great finish to the whole game.

Boo Moon Galaxy (Mario Galaxy 2) You know those moments when a game does something completely unexpected, both visually and physically? This level has a couple of those moments. I already experienced this mind-blowing galaxy and I was immediately prepare to be blown away.

Out of all the Mario games, which is your favorite level to play on for which game? mine is 4-1 from original mario game.

Hmmm, this is one thing id have to think about. Being someone who has played several different mario games, ive seen all kinds of levels, and thus have many i like, so its hard for me to pick favorites here. But i will do my best.

I enjoyed boss blitz on mario galaxy 2, it felt pretty good running through that stage and knowing all of the bosses from the previous game and just sitting there beating the life out of them all, kek. Of course, the comet stage was kinda of a pain.... Cant remember if it was a speed run or daredevil, but i spent at least an hour trying to finish it. Oh well, sometimes that happens lol.

I had fun with boss blitz on mario 3d world on the wii u too. Similar to the reasons above, but of course there was a slight complication here too: time clock. I would often make it to the last boss here where you get the final key (or whatever happens when you beat him, i havent played lately so i cant remember) and the clock would get low at this point. I actually know its common to die here because ive seen some videos on youtube of ways to die in the game (nothing much here, just was looking for a goof video that would make me laugh at the time, saw this by accident maybe) and this was one of the displayed ways. So its not just me, even my relatives have had the same issue here with this stage i can't count how many times, often theyd get overly frustrated and id have to step in and do it for them, kek.

I also like the more recent bowser castle levels a lot, its too fun and addicting pushing bowser to phase 2 where kamek or whoever uses magic to make him supersized and stronger, and i just kinda sit there smiling enjoying the music that plays when you get here (see new super mario Bros wii or new super mario bros 2 final boss phase 2 ost on youtube if you're curious). Even now i cant get enough of that song. ^~^

These are some of my favorites, notably my biggest favorites. I have tons of levels i love but the list is too long, so i just mentioned my top favs.

The final level in super Mario 3D world with cat bowser I fell about laughing when he turned into a cat

I also like the final level of new super Mario bros u and 2 there fairly challenging and give a great play experience and I'm not sure if this counts but the final boss in yoshi's wolly world

Last edited by a moderator:
The final level in super Mario 3D world with cat bowser I fell about laughing when he turned into a cat

I also like the final level of new super Mario bros u and 2 there fairly challenging and give a great play experience and I'm not sure if this counts but the final boss in yoshi's wolly world

Hey im kinda like that too! Those late game levels always make me excited too! Yeah, maybe they arent always easy, but its just so exciting getting there and finishing things you know? Me personally, im a speedrun addict when it comes to mario games, new and old. Ive been trying to rush the lost levels on my 3ds since i found an easy route with the VC feature of restore points. I personally want nintendo to release super mario all stars for VC as well, or make an offer of some kind for an all stars bundle otherwise. I loved super mario all stars, from my own experience.

coconut mall form Mario kart Wii the music is catchy and i use to roleplay on that track even though it was a racing game. I would look around the shops with my friend and we would make up some weird story's. We need a mall based of coconut mall in real life! We could drive actual karts around it! that would be really cool but the power ups would be a problem. unless it was like a 3d hologram and if it touches your kart it could make it spin around? im not sure XD

Reactions: Kadaj
I played some time Mario Kart 7 with my friend, and of course, my favorite course there was the Music Park / Melody Motorway (my friends' 3DS are americans). I really like music and it's SO COOL, you can drive on a piano/Xylophone, hear trumpets and a GIANT VIOLIN (the instrument I play), a Timpani and more!!
As for the normal 2D games, I really like the new games where Bowser gets giant and more powergful.

In New Super MArio Bros. U it's star world - 2. Basically, you need to run constantly while hitting p switches. It's difficult

My favourite level was Sirena beach from Super Mario Sunshine. I always like ghost levels but that hotel was epecially fun to explore with all the hotel guest there to talk to and the secret passages to explore. It is a very confusing level but thats exactly what I like about it.

My favorite Mario level ever is the HoneyHive Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. I loved the way that it played with your perspective of the level's geometry, and, of course, the weird characters, enemies, and bosses contains within the level all helped to compete the experience.

My favorite Mario level ever is the HoneyHive Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. I loved the way that it played with your perspective of the level's geometry, and, of course, the weird characters, enemies, and bosses contains within the level all helped to compete the experience.

Meh, honeyhive was ok in my opinion but one Galaxy i loved way more was boss blitz in galaxy 2. Im a big fan of boss rush marathons like that, knock them out one by one has always been fun for me (which is why i love castle levels in Mario bros). While i know stages like that have their own complications, i still enjoy them. The real challenge with them isnt beating them by itself, but doing it as precise as you can so your timer doesn't kill you before you finish (this is very common, its happened to me plenty i wont lie). I think that actually makes it more fun to be honest though :p

I completely forgot about that one! Upon reminding me, however, that was one of my favorites as well. Another personal favorite was the Perfect Run from Galaxy 2. It took me like 15 tries to beat it, as you only get one health point and no way to recover or gain health.

Reactions: Kadaj
I completely forgot about that one! Upon reminding me, however, that was one of my favorites as well. Another personal favorite was the Perfect Run from Galaxy 2. It took me like 15 tries to beat it, as you only get one health point and no way to recover or gain health.

Omg that one was a mess for me (don't worry though i still enjoyed it lol). I had to retry that one more times than i can count (although that was while back i remember the struggle quite well). I wasn't mad, but i did grow tired and got into that mode so to speak where im just kinda sitting there shaking my head a bit and saying in my mind ok, just try one more time and beat this level. Ive almost got it. Thats how i get when im trying a level or boss fight in a game too hard lol (yes thats happened plenty) XD

Crown-Crown from Super Mario 3d World. This Level Was a true test, deciding if you would pass into the World of 100% Completion, or fall into the abyss of Game over. It was a challenging level that was satisfying to complete. Although unlocking it was hard, it also shows you dedication to reaching this monstrosity of a level.

Back