Favorite Mobile Game(s) On 3DS

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
I've played a lot of game on my Android but sadly, it doesn't work anymore, so I've been missing out on a lot for the past 7 or so months. If I got to put mobile games I like on the eShop, I'd choose:

Star Warfare: Alien Invasion: An amazing free-to-play TPS, I really like it for it's fun Verus and Cooperative Mode. And the best part is that while being a F2P, it is EASY to obtain the premium currency by playing the cooperative boss battles with people. Too bad freeloaders exist in that game.

Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn: Another F2P by the same developers of SW, it an amazing FPS with great online multiplayer, cooperative and verus. But the best part is the when you have players of a higher level because they can help you complete hard objectives and defeat the tough bosses and sub-bosses, which drop rare, powerful weapons. And the daily bonus gives you a lot of Mythril, the same premium currency in SW.

Gun GirlZ: A Japanese game that's something like High School of the Dead. It's a very awesome F2P game that acts as a side-scrolling shooter. I can only tell you to watch a gameplay video yourself.

Pixel Gun 3D: Honestly, I think this went from an awesome F2P Minecraft FPS to a straight-up P2W. But it has a little place in my heart as an amazing game that I would play as a time-waster.

Here are some gameplay videos of the games themselves:

Star Warfare: Alien Invasion Boss Co-op courtesy of KingShoter007

Bounty Hunter: Black Dawn Gameplay/Review courtesy of RumblySuperset

Gun Girl Z Bronya Boss gameplay courtesy of Wing Lee. WARNING: This game contains little suggestive themes (upskirts, bikini-clad women).

Pixel Gun 3D Pet Dragon Gameplay courtesy of KB Standard.

Back