Favorite Movie? TV Show?

• Thread starter XxTomokixX
  • Start date
XxTomokixX

XxTomokixX

-3-
Towns Folk
My favorite movie is actually Wolf Children. What is yours?

If you want to watch Wolf Children, or read it, I do recommend it.

Wolf Children is an anime movie, but it is a lot better than a anime series movie, like a Naruto Movie.

If you want to know more, comment.

I don't have a favorite TV show, I watch anything, but mostly anime.

My favorite movie is Transformers.

My favourite show is Doctor Who, and I highly recommend everyone to watch it. Highly.

It's about a time traveler that takes companions on his journeys. His companions last for a season at least, though some have had more than one. The way the companions leave is always sad, but some are much sadder than others. The saddest one in my opinion was Rose's, the first companion. There was so much emotion and so many tears. I cried there, and that was the first time I cried from watching something.

My favourite Doctor is the Tenth Doctor. To me, he is the silliest Doctor I've watched. He even makes jokes in serious situations. Though, it went dark as he was more alone during his last episodes. That was the second most emotional scene I've had, because he remembered everyone he had lost there.

That show has made me think more about morality since the Doctor would never kill anyone, even if he loses anyone. He's always the man who never fights, and would never choose to shed blood.

And up there is not even at the half of the show, so I highly recommend you guys watch it. Really. You'll love it.

Favorite Movie? Probably either The Princess Bride or Taxi Driver, Favorite TV Show? Firefly.

I loved Wolf Children, Ame was my favorite character and I would've done what he did.

Besides Wolf Children I love all of Hiyao Miyazakis' movies.

But my top five of his would be:

1 Spirited Away
2 My Neighbor Totoro
3 The Cats Return
4 Ponyo
5Howls Moving Castle

Another movie that I liked but was so creepy and confusing was Cat Soup.

Reactions: Mizunil
My fav. show is yo-kai watch and my fav. movie is x-men:apocalypse.:)

My favorite movie is spirited away. Most people have probably watched it but if you havent you should go watch it right now, its actually amazing
Favorite tv show is either live action the flash or one piece anime :p

Family Guy is the best show alive most episodes are super funny and some are really mest up and I just fast forward it I think if Family Guy wasn't so racist and rude to customs and religion then people would watch it more ,but makes fun of Jesus and God a lot one time I went to my aunts house and she had cable and I started to watch family guy and she turned it off because they mad fun of Jesus and God and that's when I stopped watching it and started watching it once I turned 13 and up sometimes they make fun of races and it's really mest up like the fact that they make fun of African Americans a lot I didn't think they're okay with it anyways Family Guy is a cool show to watch just that it kind of makes fun of a lot of things so watch it at your own risk.

Supernatural

Last edited by a moderator:
Back