favorite nintendo companion from any game

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
Tyrone

Tyrone

Totally Marcs Alt :3
Banned User
Hello everybody im here to ask what your favorite nintendo companion is from any game,i like epona from ocarina of time....i like her because she's really helpful (and i also love horse's) so what's your's tell me in the comment reply thingy down below. :p

i like AMI from amoebattle. actually helpful. :3 actually have a mii of her~

My favorite companion would be epona as well because she can be really fast, can help me travel decently far and is cute ^.^

My favorite companion would be epona as well because she can be really fast, can help me travel decently far and is cute ^.^
yep!
i like AMI from amoebattle. actually helpful. :3 actually have a mii of her~
and ami looks awesome to me!

also didn't notice you said nintendo lol... for that i'd have to say... imma be contradictory and say navi :3

also didn't notice you said nintendo lol... for that i'd have to say... imma be contradictory and say navi :3
hey LISTEN ~navi

but nobody ever does. :(

but nobody ever does. :(
unlike most people i love navi her tips can be EXTREMELY helpful

Hard to say but in LOZ Minda, Pokemon Charizard

she helps target stuff through floors too right? never woulda found that scarecrow in oot.

she helps target stuff through floors too right? never woulda found that scarecrow in oot.
yep
Hard to say but in LOZ Minda, Pokemon Charizard
and midna and charizard are awesome

I can't think of anything as of yet but epona is very useful in many cases and I like that . It looks cool too especially in ocarina of time . Other than that I like fairies like NAVI and TATL and though they are sometimes annoying and theyr'e tips are so useless ( except for tatl ) I like the face that having someone with you is kinda special . Other some Zelda games have no companions like Navi :)

I can't think of anything as of yet but epona is very useful in many cases and I like that . It looks cool too especially in ocarina of time . Other than that I like fairies like NAVI and TATL and though they are sometimes annoying and theyr'e tips are so useless ( except for tatl ) I like the face that having someone with you is kinda special . Other some Zelda games have no companions like Navi :)
im surprised most people hate navi and tatl there my 2nd favorite companions

i'd still love a game for all the guide/companion/mascot characters. maybe to save some main characters :3

i'd still love a game for all the guide/companion/mascot characters. maybe to save some main characters :3
same

I can't really think of any companion characters but I'd say the two little things that follow you around and help you destroy monsters and stuff in monster hunter.

My favorite companion from any Nitnedo game would have to be the King of Red Lions from Wind Waker. Unlike Navi or Tatl, th King was never intrusive, he didn't constantly follow you around, and he (almost) always gave helpful advice, except in the case of directions, which he didn't seem to be too good at...

Reactions: Mikaya
Epona would be my favourite. Although she's just a horse, she's very supportive towards Link. She runs like the wind and gets from A to B in an instant. Little Epona is so adorable! Her and Link share a good bond. Glad she returned in Breath of the Wild! (which I've yet to play, I'll get to it soon!).

Do Pikmin count as companions? I think so.
1> They're freaking cute!
2> They come in different forms for different situations.
3> They're a very helpful little army. (If you strategize just right.)

Yea Navi was the best she would always help you in Ocarina of Time and would let you know where objects were and hidden stuff were at also she would also fly to a person and turn yellow because she tried to get your attention by trying to interact with a character and she would never leave you alone imagine Navi could transform into a human fairy maybe in a few years once technology advances Lol that would be cool ,but I don't think that will happen since human fairies are really special and shouldn't be seen be people.

Back