KI: Uprising Favorite Part of Kid Icarus: Uprising?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Kid Icarus Uprising has a lot of things you can do in the game. My favorite part has to be the weapon customization. There's just so much you can do, and you can make a really op weapon to knock out your enemies fast and easy ;). What is your favorite part of the game?

Although the story is a bit all over the place, I really like the soundtrack of the game! I especially love the music that plays in Chapter 6 where you locate and battle Dark Pit. I also like the nostalgic sound of the music that plays in the first Chapter. The Boss Fight music is pretty cool, too. I also like how you can unlock the tracks and play them in your little gallery thing. The soundtrack really puts feeling and emotion into the game!

My favorite 2 from Smash 4 are Boss Battle Song 1 and Dark Pit's Theme.Boss Battle Song 1 just feels so right in that stage.Smash 4 probably made some songs from Kid Icarus Uprising Iconic too lol. So yeah, I have to agree, the soundtrack IS a really good part of the game.What's weird is I don't like any other songs but I didn't really watch Kid Icarus Uprising on YouTube yet

When Thanatos and Phosphora are fighting on Chapter 16 IIRC.

The animations are epic, the dialogue is funny (par for the course) and the track during it is just perfect <3

My favorite part? the conversations. DEFINETLY the conversations.

I would have to say the difficulty. When the intensity/difficulty setting is higher you could just depend on high powered weapons and some powers but even in the challenges with the high powered weapons it can still be a challenge because of your weapons limitations or you may not have your camera angled in the right way. The music is decent but I'd say my second favorite thing would be the bosses. Each have their own challenges, more notably Dark Pit and Pit's Body. You have to be sure you are near a spot when you can jump to another platform for Dark Pit and for Pit's Body all its actions seem random and there's no process too it. he can just counterattack at random and you can't stay away from him because he'll just shoot arrows.

Back