Phoenix Wright Favorite Phoenix Wright character

• Thread starter LeureDoArrocha
  • Start date
L

LeureDoArrocha

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Who is your favorite character in all of the ace attorney series?
Mine is Godot

Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Pearl. Did I mention Pearl? Why, you may ask? Because she's SO CUTE!

The judge is pretty funny too... *cough*Rise from the Ashes*cough*

Reactions: Robbie and Moon Rain
I like Maya very much. Well i didn't play the never ones :/

Mine is Apollo, I just like his personality.

Reactions: CasualRookie
Two words: SIMON...BLACKQUILL.

Why?
He is a prison convict who was indicted for the murder of Athena's mother...and he is a prosecutor.'
End of story

My character is Miles Edgeworth, I just love that he uses pure logic to wing cases (Ace Attorney Investigation)
his smug personality is amusing sometimes and his love for The Steel Samurai is really funny. To me Edgeworth is like me, as in I fear earthquakes and I don't like elevators.

I like Ema Skye :D Her personality is pretty amusing and her dedication to science is pretty likable :p Next would be Apollo Justice because I particularly liked the game that featured him. Plus his ability to perceive was something really neat and his cases were astounding :3

Reactions: Robbie and Khadel
I haven't played many Phoenix Wright gsmes but I like Maya, she's funny and is a great sidekick to Nick :3

Its the most obvious but for me its the man the myth and the legend Mr.Wright himself followed closely by Edgworth and the prof Layton (thats legit).

Apollo Justice is love, Apollo Justice is life. Chords of steel though. But really while i hated his debut game, his character is just so great mate, and everyone needs to know how awesome he is. I found the bracelet to be more fun than the psylocks and magatama in my opinion, and Apollo Justice in Dual Destines is just so gosh darn diddily bad arse, mainly because of
How he thinks Athena killed his best friend, but he stays calm and tries to figure things out, until he finally desends into madness. I just felt so bad for him and i love him so much.

Reactions: CasualRookie
Am I the only person who's favorite character is the main one?

I love his Objections ( But I don't know anyone who doesn't like it when he does it XP ) and he is pretty funny. I haven't played a massive amount of Phoenix Wright games ( Saw the first 2 x Layton cases, and first 2 Ace Attorney cases. )

(Excluding Apollo Justice) My favourite character would probably be Miles Edgeworth. The entire character growth is one of the most fufilling, and you can go from loving him to wanting to punch him the throat as soon as you enter court. His original games are also rather fun, and manages to make the investigation stages (the annoying part of the original series) a little more streamlined and so it's easier to digest and more enjoyable. His logic chess in GK 2 is also one of my favourite game mechanics.

I'm surprised there aren't any that many postes about the main character...

OBJECTION!

Yes, the one and only, Phoenix Wright! :D

Reactions: SmashChamp
Flich not only is he funny but I like his little apologies animation when he turns his head to the side to look at you when pretending to beg

I'm surprised there aren't any that many postes about the main character...

OBJECTION!

Yes, the one and only, Phoenix Wright! :D
Except for mine =P

My Fav character is Doge- erm, Missile, the police dog. (do animals count?) xD

My favourite character in PW series is definetly the Blue Badger!!

He is so funny, and his back story is so tragic, every time I remember it, I start crying :´(

jk, is Apollo Justice

Back