Favorite Pokemon Attacks (including Z-Moves)

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
What are your Favorite Pokemon Attacks? Mine include, Thunderbolt, Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Poison Tail, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Blaze Kick, Sparkling Aria, Toxic, Swords Dance, Play Rough, and Hyper Beam. My Favorite Z-Moves are Stoaked Surfer, Gigavolt Havoc, Extreme Evoboost, and Inferno Overdrive. So what are your faves, and It can include Z-moves also.

My favorite Pokemon moves are Bite, Confusion, Dig, Water Pulse, Double Kick and Ember.

Usually I prefer any moves that have 100% accuracy or close, because I want all my attacks to hit most of the time. I think some of my favorites are Searing Shot, Giga Drain, Ice Beam, Surf, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Seed Flare, Aura Sphere, Moonblast, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, Sparkling Aria, and False Swipe among others.

My favourite move is Never-Ending Nightmare (ghost Z-move). I love the way it executes it looks so epic with the creeping darkness. Then again I never use it competitively but still but I admit I truly do love it. *Channels inner darkness* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *ahem* my bad lost control there for a minute. Seriously though I thought everyone's favourite move was splash? Is it not?

I like the most moves with high power and accuracy that don't lower stats. Favorites: Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Leech Seed (7th gen made it very powerful), X-Scissor, Seed Flare, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake and Surf.

What are your Favorite Pokemon Attacks? Mine include, Thunderbolt, Body Slam, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Poison Tail, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Blaze Kick, Sparkling Aria, Toxic, Swords Dance, Play Rough, and Hyper Beam. My Favorite Z-Moves are Stoaked Surfer, Gigavolt Havoc, Extreme Evoboost, and Inferno Overdrive. So what are your faves, and It can include Z-moves also.

Wow this is a tricky one to give a straight answer to, but i like a lot of the legendary special moves like judgement (this is one of top favorites because arceus can hold plates which not only change his type but also the type of this move, making sweeping NPCs very easy and possibly crazy fast). I like oceanic operetta because it looks and sounds beautiful, and with that as primarina special its absolutely perfect beauty at its finest, and after that probably comes my favorite pokemon--kyurem's glaciate and ice burn (or something like that, its the move you get when you fuse kyurem with reshiram in white 2). I like fusion flare a lot too, but i find myself quite fascinated with what i like to call frigid beauty--in other words, i find ice rather pretty to look at an same with snow (another reason i like kyurem, he could freeze over an entire planet no doubt lol) so id probably say glaciate an ice burn are my top favorites here.

I know i probably sound more concerned with fashion than power but oh well, thats how i am hehe :p

I just love hyper beam,the animation is so marvelous and it packs some power but it has its draw backs,dragon dance's animation is quite nice as well,it likes some power up from some anime.

Back