Favorite Pokemon?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Age old topic. What's your favorite Pokemon? You've answered it a million times, and probably don't want to answer it again.

However, in this topic, share a story about your favorite Pokemon. It can be anything from the show to a dream to imagination to the game.

I'll go first.

My favorite Pokemon is Blastoise and Alakazam. I've had the same Blastoise and Alakazam for over 10 years, and they've moved from game to game with me.

Reactions: Kadaj, Ilovedogs, Servines1234 and 7 others
Yanmega is my favorite Pokemon. After one hypnosis, say goodbye to your Pokemon.

Movepool :
  • Bug Buzz (90 DMG, 100% accuracy)
  • Protect (a very tricky move back in the day)
  • Hypnosis (pray that this missed your Pokemon, lol)
  • Air Slash (I think this is the last move)
I can't remember what EVs I gave it. Most likely SP. ATK (max), Speed (almost max), and HP.
Its IVs were great (31 IVs in SP. Atk, Speed, and HP).

Of course, if you brought in something Yanmega's attacks are weak against, I'd switch him out, ;)

Reactions: Servines1234 and Derpywolfman111
My favourite Pokemon is Emolga. Not because of him being particularly useful or anything - he's just cute!

Reactions: Kadaj, Servines1234, Ninja-Patty and 1 other person
Absol with Super Luck.

Reactions: bananaman1235 and Servines1234
Lugia for the win.

Reactions: Kadaj, Servines1234 and D4rkDragon
My favorite is Venusaur.

Reactions: Servines1234 and pepas
Reactions: Servines1234
Very first starter I choose, which is why I always choose Grass Starters & I just Love my Venusaurs

Reactions: Servines1234, GreninjaMan and Matthew
The older ones like Gold, silver, blue, red :D
oh, sorry I thought this was favorite Pokemon game :/ I cant answer the question about my favorite Pokemon because I haven't played in so long..sorry.

Reactions: Servines1234 and Matthew
My favorite is Espeon. I remember when I played my first main Pokemon game and Espeon ended up being a big help to my team. Also what made me love it was that in Pokemon Colosseum it was your starter. Oh and I'd always try to use it in Pokemon Stadium 2. I can't count how many times I've sweeped with calm mind+stored power. It's just so useful, and a big plus is magic bounce ability. and its cute of course :angelic:

Reactions: Servines1234, GreninjaMan and Flarence
It's a tie between Zoroark and Lucario. Both Pokemon are so awesome.

I'd say Zoroark is better for competitive play, even though it's underused. It's ability is just an amazing thing to implement into battle.

And then Lucario is just awesome and super iconic in the Pokemon series all around, I mean what's more awesome then a Pokemon that can sense aura? He's like a stealth machine. Have you seen the cutscenes in brawl for Lucario? Yeah; he's awesome.

Reactions: Servines1234, GreninjaMan, Derpywolfman111 and 2 others
My favorite is Eevee. :3 It's so cute. ^^

Reactions: Servines1234, GreninjaMan, mixerreyes and 1 other person
Mewtwo is my favorite Pokémon out of all the Pokémon there are. When I first saw Mewtwo, I knew he would be a very awesome Pokémon. I actually main Mewtwo in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I am also glad that Mewtwo will be returning and is bringing a brand new Mega form in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Reactions: EtherealLunala, Servines1234 and Derpywolfman111
Ralts its so cute, and huggable.Its also one of the first Pokemon you can get in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games and I try my best to get it because it makes an awesome Physic Pokemon, I also like Dratini because it has very cool moves, an awesome Dragon type an its a loveable Pokemon :)

Reactions: EtherealLunala and Servines1234
My Favorite Pokemon are the first two ferocious beasts ever created! The Firey Charizard! and the Destroyer Gyarados!
Pure Beasts!

Reactions: PeytonFryer and Servines1234
212.gif
405.gif
547.gif

These would be my top three favorites~ :love:
In my opinion Scizor would have to be one of the coolest pokemon out of 600+, and not to metion, he originates from the best region ever. x3 Plus that technician boosted bullet punch...just yum yum. Then there's Luxray. He's an electric blue lion with big hair. What's not to love about him? And finally there's Whimsicott. He's such an adorable little fluffball, and can be such a troll with that prankster ability. <333

Kay, im done fangirling now lol.

Reactions: EtherealLunala, Servines1234, Princess Ren and 2 others
Turtwig ( first pokemon I ever had). I never had the money to get a pokemon game. Then out of random, I got it as a Christmas present. I loved te games ever since.

Reactions: EtherealLunala, Servines1234 and Derpywolfman111
Hi I'm new here and I was just curious what everbody's choice was.
Personally I like Espeon the most!
Also my favorite starter is Cyndaquil.
What about yours?

Reactions: Ilovedogs, Servines1234 and morpheous
My favorite pokemon are those 2: Torkoal, Lumineon. Torkoal is cool ,calm and is the Fire Pokemon with the most defense in all metagame, Lumineon because its a magic fish and his colors are interesting, i hope in the future they get a mega evolution.

Reactions: Servines1234 and GreninjaMan
Yeah they should give all Pokemon mega evolutions!

Reactions: Servines1234, pokeowen and YumaX
Back