Favorite rendition of Zelda music?

• Thread starter Chickenfoot
  • Start date
Chickenfoot

Chickenfoot

Devourer of Cakes
Towns Folk
So, most of the topics on this board are about the game themselves, but no one seems to talk about the amazing music of the Zelda series. So I ask this, of all renditions of TLoZ music, whether they be in the games originaly or just covers, which are your favorites?

For me, I'd choose:

Lindsey Stirling is just awesome, I mean the video so perfectly capturess the Legend of Zelda spirit and the violin is just divine. (Lindsey is pretty hot too....)

This is pretty explicit, but it's pretty funny XD FreddeGredde's version of this on his Videogame Medley is really good too.

And finally, as much as I hated sailing in the game, I loved the opening, it was extremely calming and so full of an adventurous spirit XD

My absolute favorite pieces of Zelda music are the ones that Nintendo specially remastered for both the 25th and 30th anniversaries of the Zelda series. A huge amount of work was poured into these fully-orchestrated pieces, and it shows. It really puts a lot of the previous fan renditions to shame with its sheer perfection.

Back