Bravely Default Favorite scenes / (+suspicious names...)

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
Some of the lines in Bravely Default are simply hilarious. >w<
Like the time I poisoned Ominas's beloved Bahamut, then used my ritualism powers to kill it very easily. And then he's such a drama queen about it. XD Like, how did you think that would work, Ominas? How?

Also! Has anyone ever noticed...

Agnès Oblige ("oblige"-ing to perform her vestal tasks)
Tis Arrior (inevitably becomes a warrior to fight with Agnès)
Edea Lee (Put these two names together, and... "Ideally"!)
Ringabel (as he says himself in the beginning cutscene, people can be cruel. Poor Amnesia Boy. >w<)

and Ominas Crowe? Like the adjective "ominous"? And I believe it used to be believed that seeing a crow was a sign that your death was near.

(Alternis Dim: A darker, alternative Ringabel)

Last edited:
Reactions: Goldeni007
i just casted "Death" on Bahamut... didn't feel like dealing with him or Ominas...and YES Instant Death DOES work on Bahamut...for some reason >_>.

i just casted "Death" on Bahamut... didn't feel like dealing with him or Ominas...and YES Instant Death DOES work on Bahamut...for some reason >_>.

XD
right???
I figured that out later, I think...

Yeah, I didn't feel like dealing with any of the game's bosses once I got to that point. :T
There comes a point when the gameplay should stop; and instead of acknowledging said point, they marched right past it and didn't stop for years.

Reactions: Goldeni007
XD
right???
I figured that out later, I think...

Yeah, I didn't feel like dealing with any of the game's bosses once I got to that point. :T
There comes a point when the gameplay should stop; and instead of acknowledging said point, they marched right past it and didn't stop for years.

yeah...i didn't really like the repitition of constantly having to re-fight asterisk bosses....BUT i did like getting Crystal Mail for it...which of course i gave all my characters Armor Lore :p, i like P.DEF too much i think....but regardless, I DID like fighting Oroborus, he was actually hard to kill, even at Lv.99.

Last edited:
yeah...i didn't really like the repitition of constantly having to re-fight asterisk bosses....BUT i did like getting Crystal Mail for it...which of course i gave all my characters Armor Lore :p, i like P.DEF too much i think....but regardless, I DID like fighting Oroborus, he was actually hard to kill, even at Lv.99.

Oh my gosh, he was the most intimidating character I've seen in a video game to date.

Final boss was totally worth the re-awakening stuff a bunch of times.
The alternate ending I got possibly before the game expected me to, but I'm sorry; it was too obvious. Airy's wing pattern, the suspicious things she sometimes says... The moment Ringabel (/Alternis?) noticed her wings, I was like ":eek:" and never forgot.

Both endings were good.
...y'know, except when Oroborus eats--
yeah. That part.

Back