favorite song from a pokemon game or movie?

• Thread starter A.metalhead135
  • Start date
A.metalhead135

A.metalhead135

dew king
Towns Folk
i grew up watching and playing all sorts of pokemon games and movies so i've heard alot. My top two are
the theme song from the original series. and the intro song in the pokemon yellow: special pikachu edition.
but over all i'm going with the pikachu edition probably cuz it was my first game but anyways that's my favorite whats yours?

Mine would have to be Lugias song :D

the surf music when you are surfing

Mine would have to be the Ruby/Sapphire Victory Road Theme.
IT'S SO BOSS IN SMASH!!!!!!

Mine would be the wild battle theme from Pokemon ruby/sapphire

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
The normal theme with I gotta catch them all, pokemon!,its really catchy and fun to sing along and the I think it is the same song for every pokemon series correct me if I'm wrong though and I like the song that plays when you are going to beat the elite four for any game.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
my favorites are lance/red's theme from HG/SS and Wally's battle theme (which is actually a remix of his encounter theme) from Pokemon ORAS

I like alot of themes from pokemon. To just pick a few: The gym leader battle from ruby and sapphire, the rival battle theme from ruby and sapphire, Giratina's theme, Ho-oh's theme, Zekrom, reshiram's theme, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde themes. My most favorite is Cynthias's. It just sounds so boss.:p:D

My favourites are every song in Pokemon Origins and every song in Heartgold and Soulsilver. Specifically, I would say that my favourite song is the Skyarrow bridge one. Its so calm and sweet! and I like calmness!!!

My favorite song would be the battle frontier music from pokemon battle frontier, I liked it because it sort of showed that characters are nice but are also tough and caring. And plus that was the main series I always watch when I was a kid so I mostly enjoyed, I did watch advanced and advanced battle but battle frontier stood out more for me.

Zinnia's Battle theme
so exciting

I always liked the Verdanturf Town theme for some reason. I also enjoy Lugia's Song.

The original music in Professor Birch's lab in before their remakes. I remember, when I was playing Emerald on my friend's GBA cartridge of it on my DS, and I'd saved him from that Pokémon (I think it was a Zigzagoon...?), he said "You have your father's blood in you." (or something like that :p ), and my favourite part of the song came on- I think it's about 0:20-0:24. I loved that.

Route 17 in Pokémon X/Y. It just sounds so... heroic. I enjoyed humming along to it.

I also quite like Route 113's music in ORAS, for the same reason.

Reactions: A.metalhead135
I also like Oldale and Lavaridge Town's music. It kind of makes me feel a little sad, and then happy.

For movies I liked Lugia's Song from Pokemon 2000. I could listen to that song all day <3
As for the games, I really liked the theme when you fight Maxie/Archie on both RSE and ORAS. The Lavender Town theme and Drought are pretty okay too, I don't really get what's so spooky about them.
And Pallet Town theme because nostalgia. :thumbsup:

2BA Master from the first gen that song always got me on my feet and singing!

I think it's one of the battle songs in FireRed (though I'm not quite sure) and there's like this really awesome remix to it that gets me pumped up. I like the original too, don't get me wrong, but if I'm ever battling on Pokemon Showdown or something, I listen to the remix most of the time.

Reactions: ThatrandomguywantstobTLE
I generally like the battle themes (against a trainer/gym leader/elite four/champion). They sound pretty catchy, and in newer games they have changed a lot, and sound much better than they did in previous versions. The gym leader battle theme would be my favorite, though. :D

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.(insert guitar solo thing here)

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend.......

You get the idea of it. It's not my favorite, but it's the most memorable. My favorite would have to be from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Maybe the town theme, it's very happy. Some dungeons songs are cool, as well as some big pokemon battles with outlaws and whatnot

Read more: Pokemon - Pokemon Theme Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Back