Favorite song in OOT

• Thread starter Ry0518
  • Start date
Ry0518

Ry0518

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I actually have more than one and my favorite ones are saria's song, the song of healing, and the song of storms

Isn't Song of Healing from Majoras Mask? Idk, I have not finished Oot yet. My favourites are Gerudo Valley for being awesome. Sarias song for being awesome again. And Song of storms for being awesome... They are all nice to hear when playing the game and I would probably listen to those regularly. Zeldas Lullaby is really good too.

Oh yeah I forgot the song of healing was on Majora's Mask But still it is a good song

Minuet of Forest

Song of Storms for being catchy and having the power to create storms, even to make a windmill go insane. Saria's song is also catchy as well, it plays for you everytime you step into the Lost Woods, which is what made me want to explore the woods. Also, Saria's song is what helps yoi find the Sacred Meadow.

Reactions: Mikaya
My favorite songs that you play on the Ocarina would have to be the Song of Storms, the Song of Time, and the Bolero of Fire. These songs all had a nice ring to them, and were extremely satisfying to play on the Ocarina. Of these, I believe my favorite is the Song of Time, due to just how epic it sounds.

Oh my goodness, this is a tough decison. I really like Song of Time. The eerieness of it is just so cool! Song of storms is also another favorite. Oh man, Lost Woods is just awesome! Oh yeah! Gerudo Valley is also awesome! Kotake and Koume's theme was also amazing. Oh yeah, Bolero of Fire is soo cool! Wait... thats a lot of songs... hehe

My top favorite would be Lon Lon Ranch/Epona's Song though. I love it!

Song of Storms, 100%.

Saria’s Song, Prelude of Time, and even the Song of Time do not compare to the beautiful melody of Song of Storms. If not that, then definitely Epona’s Song. Because my god, that song is a treasure. ;u;

Really, all of the songs are so well made, it’s hard to pick favorites. :p

Back