Favorite tunic

• Thread starter 4771
  • Start date

Praise \o/
Towns Folk
just like it's name, what's your favorite tunic from any of the games? i like the zora tunic from twilight princess the most out of them all.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
For me, I just like the Kokiri tunic. Personally, green is my favorite color. So any tunic that Link starts out with is my favorite tunic. The other tunics looks cool though. I'd say a second favorite is the Goron Tunic in OoT.

depends on what effect the tunic gives the purple tunic on the minish cap the red tunic on links awakening and the blue tunic on ocerna of time and the magic armor on twilight princess like how you use your rubeses for health instead

Last edited:
I like the blue tunic from OOT

I just like the green tunic because green is my favourite colour too. Besides, the green tunic is the one which every person I know would associate link from the Legend of Zelda series, yeah you may claim that the four swords there were different colours and differet links too heheh

For some reason I always would wear the Zoura tunic from OoT. No reason, I would just subconsciously switch to blue.

I like the red tunic from Ocarina of time. I just like it's color and effect (you can withstand high temperatures). The way you get it in the first place is annoying though. Throwing that darn bomb on time to hit that goron can be difficult. xD

Reactions: 532
I like the Zora tunic the most from twilight. I love going around and just swimming and why would you wear any other tunic besides fire and ice attacks. Also, the magic armor, why is it even a thing

My favorite tunic is the goron tunic. I like the goron tunic the best because it can provide heat resistant from lava places and reduce damage from fire attacks. another reason why I like the goron tunic is because is matches most of link's gear on ocarina of time like the style I use is: the master sword, goron tunic, mirror shield, and hover boots mainly, then the last reason why I like the goron tunic because red is my favorite color and I have tons of red stuff at my house so does my girlfriend that plays the game also. :)

Fierce Deity Tunic FTW! But if you dont include smash bros skins then the Old beta tunic before WW was released

I like the Goron's Tunic. Because red looks AWESOME on Link, and who doesn't find standing in lava fun or cool? That's not my only reason though, I also like it for the way you obtain it. Throwing a bomb at a Goron that you met 7 years ago, who has the EXACT same name as you. Now that is cool.

Personally I would say that I like Link in his green color because it just looks original so that is why I like that Tunic most . Other colors really look good on him and give him various effects but to me it still won't be the original green that Link will always start with . Also I like that the fact you can change between Tunics in Ocarina of Time unlike A Link Between Worlds ;/

The Red tunic from Ocarina Of Time is my favorite! its color and the effect it provides! the ability to withstand high temperatures that can kill Link, and also is very pretty :giggle: I also like a lot the blue one and the Purple one from The Minish Cap!

Personally I prefer the Kokiri Tunic, or the Green Tunic that Link wears in Ocarina of Time. Although it does not necessarily equipt Link with any special capabilities, I just personally prefer to see him in it as it is the classic look of Link. Additionally I think it is interesting because the green tunic is what all of the Kokiri wear so it is more unique to wear he came from. Its also the same tunic that Tingle wears in effort to come off as an actual fairy because he wants to be one. All in all I just prefer the Kokiri or Green Tunic just for appearance above all. :)

Zora Tunic from Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time! :D
I'm really fond of the colour Blue, so I usually keep them on. Plus, the TP Zora's Tunic looks really cool. :)
But, in Twilight Princess, you have to take off the Zora tunic, otherwise you take more damage from Ice and Fire attacks :(

The green tunic in twilight princess is my favourite. It is the first realistic version I saw and I like it very much. It has some littel details like the chain mail and decorative stiching. And the color is just as green as it should be.

turnip :p

I really like the Zora Tunic from Twilight Princess. The tunic looks realistic since it is made out of Zora scales and actually gives you the ability to swim. But you can still walk underwater with the iron boots. You just got to love them flippers that Link wears with the tunic.

I love the one link wears in Skyward Sword. It's really fashionable c:

Reactions: lemonpoppymuffin
I like Link's original green tunic. The one from all the games I guess. I would count the different games as having different green tunics. It is the best one because it in green and the original one. I guess I like the original one because the red and blue ones are just read and blue versions of it.

Back