Favorite Zelda Instrument?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
What is your favorite zelda instrument? Reply so i can know :singing: My favorite would be..... the Harp from Skyward Sword! Its cool. :coffee:

The ocarina (The only one I know :p)

The ocarina (The only one I know :p)
theres like 4 in total... i think.

The ocarina, because it does pretty cool stuff like time travel and heals you. I also like the harp from Skyward Sword. These are my two favorite instruments in the Zelda series. :)

Are you gonna count the instruments you have when you get when you use the Ocarina of Time in your different forms in Majora's Mask? If so, I like the Guitar of Waves or the guitar you have when you turn in Zora.

Ocarina. I stop in OoT 3D to play it for no reason other than I can.

I like the instrument from Spirit Tracks.

I like the instrument from Spirit Tracks.

The "vocaloid voice type" synthesizer?

The "vocaloid voice type" synthesizer?

No, I think it's a pipe or something.

No, I think it's a pipe or something.
It is panpipes but I think the game calls it Spirit Flute.

Reactions: ErixSan
It is panpipes but I think the game calls it Spirit Flute.

Yeah, that's it! Spirit Flute (I think). I liked playing it, especially on the Nintendo DS. Blowing into the microphone in order to play the flute made playing more realistic.

Yeah, that's it! Spirit Flute (I think). I liked playing it, especially on the Nintendo DS. Blowing into the microphone in order to play the flute made playing more realistic.
It was ok. Certain songs were a pain though. :p

It was ok. Certain songs were a pain though. :p

I personally thought that the final duet was simply beautiful. The combination of the Spirit Flute along with the other characters who played with you made for an amazing sound.

I personally thought that the final duet was simply beautiful. The combination of the Spirit Flute along with the other characters who played with you made for an amazing sound.

That's true but most of the time it usually does. :)

It would have to be Makar's violin. It may not be usable, but I like Makar and his instrument.

What is your favorite zelda instrument? Reply so i can know :singing: My favorite would be..... the Harp from Skyward Sword! Its cool. :coffee:
The Harp is cool but I wish it was possible to easily play the storyline music on your own without requiring plot points to be able to play them :p That said though, it's one of my more favorite ones in the series. The Wind Waker (if one can consider it an instrument, given it's actually a baton) is well up there too

The ocarina. I didn't know there were others. xD

Melodies are so mysterious, but have special abilities...

The ocarina.

I think the Ocarina is going to be the most popular instrument among people. There's not many instruments in the series if my memory is correct. The Ocarina plays off such a beautiful sounds. Hahaa

It is a tie between the Ocarina and the harp for me. I love the sound of the Ocarina and the Harp, they both are amazing instruments. I've played an Ocarina in real life, not very easy.

Back