KI: Uprising Favourite Weapon in Kid Icarus Uprising

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
Which is your favourite weapon in Uprising?
While I loved the Arties, my personal favourite was the dark pit staff. That damage and range was just brilliant.

What is your favorite weapon and its features? My personal favorite is an optical blade with 5.5 range and 5 melee with +2 running speed +3 dash ch. shot and -3 in peril attack boost

Hmm. Hard to say but definitely the Flintlock Staff with Shot range (max) and 6 stars in Range. That is only one of my favorites I don't have but I do have an Upperdash Arm with max stars in melee and Dash Speed +4 . It's dash attack is almost an instant kill. at 299 or something (that I have).

Hmm impressive I also have another that is kinda of better. It is an insight staff with 5 star range, and 3 star melee . +1 health, weakening, walking speed, and +2 side dash charged shot

I have a pandora's claws its has 228 value and has some of that things below with poison + and walking speed + i can't remember all but that claw is awesome its special attack has one big blue blast but if you run for quite a little while it fires off a big blast that looks like pandora only a red bigger version.That or the samurai blade.

I simply love the Phosphora Bow because it is rare in my opinion for a weapon to grant quite some interesting factors especially for a bow . I simply love the great homing and the speed that makes you quite decently fast compared to the other bows . I also love the continuous fire which is quite awesome looking and overall this is one of my favorites in all of the Kid Icarus game . I use it to main any level at high intensity :p

I simply love the Phosphora Bow because it is rare in my opinion for a weapon to grant quite some interesting factors especially for a bow . I simply love the great homing and the speed that makes you quite decently fast compared to the other bows . I also love the continuous fire which is quite awesome looking and overall this is one of my favorites in all of the Kid Icarus game . I use it to main any level at high intensity :p
I get that every time I play a level lol

I love the magnus club. Really easy and fun to use while powerful at the same time. I think it also has the fastest charge attack loading time out of any kiu weapon. I have In six melee stars and a couple ranged stars with freezing +4 which is really op imo

i haven't really experimented much with other weapons, but i'm currently working on a super-tanky club. atm just searching for the right attributes... btw does anyone know what the difference between petrification and freezing is? i assume petro just lasts longer but freeze has a higher chance of occurring. but that's just a guess.

i haven't really experimented much with other weapons, but i'm currently working on a super-tanky club. atm just searching for the right attributes... btw does anyone know what the difference between petrification and freezing is? i assume petro just lasts longer but freeze has a higher chance of occurring. but that's just a guess.
Petrification lasts longer but damage is halved. Freezing is shorter but take full damage.

well i was close. since i pretty much only use clubs atm, i think i still prefer petro. with enough stars and the power that comes with em, whatever club i end up with should still be able to kill stuff fast enough. my old 10 star ogre club could kill reapers with maybe one hit after the petro wore off. still fast enough to not get damaged most of the time. with a perfect 12 stars, i can only imagine it'd be flawless.

I would think that the earthmaul club is my favourite because it has a short-ranged part and a long-ranged part

I would instantly choose the Hedgehog Claws with high speed stat combined with a stun factor ! they become brutal especially when you use high speed melee attacks

forget about my last post i was a newb,i have a silver bow with 6 stars for range and melee with some of the modifiers with value 271 and a viper blade with 331.

My personal favorite would have to be my +4 petrification, +2 Shot Speed, and - 3 range Stealth Claws at 238 valve. I think it sucks but I just love to feel like a spy, waiting for my poor victim, then break their face in.

I'm going to ignore talking about stat mods first and say my favorites are either the Crusader Blade or the Lancer Staff.
Now, including stats, I use the aforementioned weapons, a Paralysis + 3 Viridi Claws, and a Shot Range +3, Shot Homing +3, 4.5 Ranged Star Eyetrack Orbitars.
Add Slip Shot. Shoot Charged Shot. Something gets severly damaged/dies.

Without stat mods, my favorite was the Palutena Bow. Got one via spotpass from Palutena when that service was still around. I've since lost my copy, so I can't really remember with stat mods.

mine is the 1st blade evenly balanced

Hawkeye Bow for sure.Hawmeye from Marvel is so good because he can shoot things with out looking and never misses

I'd prefer First Blade as my favorite weapon, because it's pretty balanced.

Back