• Characters(5)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pt37

pt37

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
So this is what we got these are the Japan prices with the data mined price and the Japanese price with the said 30% discount for season pass

Japan:about $45
Datamined:$40
With Discount:$37

It's not that overpriced with them saying we are getting 5 packs with about 20dlc and quite a few dungeons and 4 new characters but I mean I'm guessing it will be $40 at least$35 and there is no way in heck for lack of other words that it will be over $50 but if you cut out the maps that are just lore with an item at the end you end up just winding up at the same price as buying everything with the season pass buy everything.

So Here we go

Season Pass

Pack 1 Pack 2 Pack 3 Pack4 Pack 5
Easy Harder Overclassing Lore 4-5 new characters
Grinding Grinding upgrade top tier units farther

I mean that's basically it in simple terms I may have mixed up packs but it doesn't matter cause if I did it would be the ones with the same release dates.

If you wanna be budget get Pack 2 Get 3 if you feel any need for it Pack4 Go in there and get the ones that give good items and get 5 if you want a few more characters that don't really do any story stuff

And if you really wanna be budget because there are already free dungeons everything new that can't be gotten in good quantities main game is is just new is would be in the Pack 2 Dungeon for some stat boost stuff a few weapons in pack 1 and 2 (some weapons can be farmed as I know of) Tier 3 is all new and these classes can't be obtained in-game and 5 for the characters but Pack 3 is $13

Hard Budget
Get all of pack 2 get 5 and stop

Harder Budget
Get pack 2

Lore Fan
Get pack 4

Character Fan
Get pack 5

No More Money After Buying Game
Get None of Them

Thank you Grammarly for helping me type this

Back