FE Heroes, Perfect Time to join.

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Fire Emblem Heroes is a game I have loved since its release 6 months ago. In that time the game has had a variety of updates with new characters and game modes added weekly, And new story chapters added regularly. It's a mobile game that offers a lot of content and you always have a reason to come back to it. And unlike most mobile games is never feels like a pay to win game. The in-game transactions for getting characters is more than fair, as well as it's very easy to collect Orbs and when summoning characters you are most likely 4-5 star characters easily as I have about 16 since my 6 months of playing.

Now FE Heroes is coming out with another big update which will again add more game modes and characters, but it will also be an event to celebrate its 6 monthaversary, as well as it will be welcoming new comers. That's right, this upcoming update will be the best time for new members to jump onto the game. It will be easier to get higher ranked characters for beginners, beginners will be able to get up to 60 Orbs when logging in that month, Which is a good 15 characters thanks to multi-summoning. There are other bonus's but unless you're already playing the game then they won't make a big impact on those who haven't played.

As far as mobile games go Fire Emblem Heroes is a really great one that's fun to play, it has that Nintendo quality you would expect, and despite being a more basic version of Fire Emblem, it still has a depth of gameplay Veteran Fire Emblem players come to love when challenging the harder modes, or even the Arena. It's a mobile game I recommend, and as its a free game, there's no reason you shouldn't try it out.

So what do you think? Are you planning on trying out Fire Emblem in August for the Beginner rewards? Were you already a player of FE Heroes, and are you excited for the update? What new additions are you looking forward to in its release?

Back