1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

FE HEROS MY LUCK THO

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Warriors' started by pt37, Feb 3, 2017.

?

Now who to use as my red guy?

1. Ryoma

2. None of em you have too much good luck

3. Roy

4. Marth

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. pt37

pt37 Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Screenshot_2017-02-03-19-58-48.png Screenshot_2017-02-02-18-43-50.png Screenshot_2017-02-03-07-31-19.png

Dont hate on my luck I got the 4 5 stars singing this song so gl guys

this cant be 3% for a 5 star well I mean its basicly 6% per cuz not all of em are focus but I mean this is lucky someone pls calculate

well heres the rate for those 4 5 stars

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  2. pt37

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    just got my 2nd 5 star roy
  3. PersonSP

PersonSP Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic

Play Coins:
    1,859 coins
    What in the world.... I summoned 15 already, best I got was a 4 star Camille. How are you this lucky?!?
  4. pt37

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    idk man
  5. EpicR

EpicR Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    So... i have nothing to say about your first one. Some are just born luckier than others i guess. Great pulls though. You must be very happy! I rerolled till I got Lucina and just played from there. Now I have Takumi and I'm gonna save my crystals til Azura becomes featured or when Ike is thrown in the game.
  6. pt37

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    yeah ike will be hype but I mean rn i am trying to wait til the 10th for valentine's day event so new heros prob and maps
  7. EpicR

EpicR Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    184 coins
    Man, the moment the new summons came out, I did another five summon and got this. Should've saved for Azura rotation but...

Summons.jpg

This will be a good day
  8. pt37

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    lol gg
  9. pt37

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    all I got was chrom