Feelings About Minecraft Story Mode

• Thread starter VGCoolKid
  • Start date
VGCoolKid

VGCoolKid

Famous YouTuber (30 subs)
Towns Folk
So as you probably know there is a somewhat new game made by Telltale Games called Minecraft Story Mode. This game has been released on many platforms such as these: Mobile, Steam, XBoxOne, XBox360, PS4, PS3, and DD (digital download).

So the reason I wanted to make this thread is because this game is now coming to Wii U and there really has never been a Telltale game on Wii U nor a minecraft game. And as far I know there is no game that is like a story game in which you choose choices.

So I would like to see your reactions about this game coming to a new platform.

Level 9 not interested. I mean, the games just seem like a cheap excuse for a cash grab if you ask me. Besides, the critics actually give the games better reviews than the fans, which says something. Dont belives me? http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/minecraft-story-mode---episode-1-the-order-of-the-stone . Meta critic, the most reliable site for reviews. It just seems like such garbage, i mean no offence to those who got it if you liked it than good for you, but for real this is just some attempt for mojang to get more money off their all ready huge money pile and fanbase.

So the reason I wanted to make this thread is because this game is now coming to Wii U and there really has never been a Telltale game on Wii U nor a minecraft game.

So I would like to see your reactions about this game coming to a new platform.

While the first chapter was released a couple of weeks ago, I find myself not interested. They may release the first chapter for free after all of them are released (like they did with other games) so I may check once that happens.

I won't lie, Telltale are talented writers but Minecraft Story Mode is just a cheap cash grab from Microsoft, and the series popularity may be the only reason this and Minecraft got released on Wii U.

I may get interested in The Walking Dead however, since both seasons were leaked to be released for the Wii U some months ago by GAME.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
I tend to have mixed feelings about this game as a whole, as the entire point of minecraft is that it is a sandbox game that lacks a central story. Additionally, the game mostly just presents you with the illusion of free choice, where most of your actions don't affect the main story in any way.

Back