• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Hey guys,

I've added several topic pre-fixes to help organize a few forums.

Pokemon:

Gen 1
Gen 2
Gen 3
Gen 4
Gen 5
Gen 6
Spin Off (For any game outside of the main games)
[If you are posting a topic not dealing with any specific thing listed above, leave it blank.]

3DS Forums:

(3DS Discussion, Wii Discussion, and Older Nintendo Discussion)

Support Needed
Closed
Tutorial

(Wi-Fi Connectivity)

Open
Closed

Animal Crossing:

AC (First AC game for Gamecube)
AC:WW (Wild World)
AC:CF (City Folk)
AC:NL (New Leaf

Super Smash Brothers:

SSB
SSBM
SSBB

Mario:

MK (For any topic relating to Mario Kart)

Graphics:

Request
Show Off

Misc Gaming:

Xbox (for anything relating to XBox, Xbox 360, XBox 1)
PS (for anything relating to Sony's Playstation [Any model/system])
PC (Anything related to PC gaming)

Coming this weekend:

New forum - Interrogation Zone
- You will be able to post a topic and allow other members to ask you questions. It may seem silly, but it's really a fun way to get to know other members in this community.

User group Changes
- I will be adding a few extra cosmetic user groups that are obtained by posting.
-- Example: Orange username for posting 50 times, Purple username for posting 250 times, etc. (Note those are examples)
- I may also add some forum upgrades which can be purchased with PC. Upgraded PM Space, username changes, etc. (PC values will go into an extra bank account where a percentage of the funds will be used in contests. This account will be able to be accessed via Marc and myself.)
- Also, a surprise I'll be working on. :)

End note: I will be looking through online services we can use to host our Pokemon League this weekend. I'm hoping to get the League started soon, so be preparing your teams (Pokemon and moves), and be on the lookout. I'll be moving discussion of the league into the private staff forums to finalize the details.

Anyways, thanks for supporting 3DS Pedia Forums and I look forward to being the best Nintendo related forum out there!

Reactions: ErixSan
Good work! :D

Hey guys,

I've added several topic pre-fixes to help organize a few forums.

Pokemon:

Gen 1
Gen 2
Gen 3
Gen 4
Gen 5
Gen 6
Spin Off (For any game outside of the main games)
[If you are posting a topic not dealing with any specific thing listed above, leave it blank.]

3DS Forums:

(3DS Discussion, Wii Discussion, and Older Nintendo Discussion)

Support Needed
Closed
Tutorial

(Wi-Fi Connectivity)

Open
Closed

Animal Crossing:

AC (First AC game for Gamecube)
AC:WW (Wild World)
AC:CF (City Folk)
AC:NL (New Leaf

Super Smash Brothers:

SSB
SSBM
SSBB

Mario:

MK (For any topic relating to Mario Kart)

Graphics:

Request
Show Off

Misc Gaming:

Xbox (for anything relating to XBox, Xbox 360, XBox 1)
PS (for anything relating to Sony's Playstation [Any model/system])
PC (Anything related to PC gaming)

Coming this weekend:

New forum - Interrogation Zone
- You will be able to post a topic and allow other members to ask you questions. It may seem silly, but it's really a fun way to get to know other members in this community.

User group Changes
- I will be adding a few extra cosmetic user groups that are obtained by posting.
-- Example: Orange username for posting 50 times, Purple username for posting 250 times, etc. (Note those are examples)
- I may also add some forum upgrades which can be purchased with PC. Upgraded PM Space, username changes, etc. (PC values will go into an extra bank account where a percentage of the funds will be used in contests. This account will be able to be accessed via Marc and myself.)
- Also, a surprise I'll be working on. :)

End note: I will be looking through online services we can use to host our Pokemon League this weekend. I'm hoping to get the League started soon, so be preparing your teams (Pokemon and moves), and be on the lookout. I'll be moving discussion of the league into the private staff forums to finalize the details.

Anyways, thanks for supporting 3DS Pedia Forums and I look forward to being the best Nintendo related forum out there!
What you said last made me happy C:

Some really awesome updates here and even better ones coming up. Oh yay. :)

Alright, later tonight the Pokemon League discussion will be locked and I'll be taking it to the staff board for discussion on implementation. Get your thoughts in the pinned topic in the Pokemon board!

I will also be working on a few cosmetic user groups gained by posting. The first tier user group will be 500 posts and I'm debating about whether to use purple, pink, or orange for this group. Thoughts? (Those colors will be used eventually anyways so keep that in mind.)

The interrogation board will be added sometime this weekend so be on the lookout for that.

I'll also be going through the trophy topic and adding a bunch of those. :)

Last thing I'd like to ask, for the designers out there, be thinking of ideas for badges we can use for the Pokemon League. I want the 3DS Pedia region to have its own badges. :)

Alright, later tonight the Pokemon League discussion will be locked and I'll be taking it to the staff board for discussion on implementation. Get your thoughts in the pinned topic in the Pokemon board!

I will also be working on a few cosmetic user groups gained by posting. The first tier user group will be 500 posts and I'm debating about whether to use purple, pink, or orange for this group. Thoughts? (Those colors will be used eventually anyways so keep that in mind.)

The interrogation board will be added sometime this weekend so be on the lookout for that.

I'll also be going through the trophy topic and adding a bunch of those. :)

Last thing I'd like to ask, for the designers out there, be thinking of ideas for badges we can use for the Pokemon League. I want the 3DS Pedia region to have its own badges. :)

1. About the locking: Well, if it will be started, excellent!

2. About colors: Well, I thing this should be like the trophies... 25-100-300-500-1000-2500-5000...
As you said in my status, I think I would pick the color of my 3DS: Cosmo Black :D

3. Those badges must have a Pokémon style or a forum style?

1. About the locking: Well, if it will be started, excellent!

2. About colors: Well, I thing this should be like the trophies... 25-100-300-500-1000-2500-5000...
As you said in my status, I think I would pick the color of my 3DS: Cosmo Black :D

3. Those badges must have a Pokémon style or a forum style?
500 will be the first user group change. 1,000 for the second, 2,500, 5,000, etc.

For the badges, I'd like them to have a gym badge style to them but can be anything. I'll probably end up paying PC for the ones I use.

I may end up leaving the topic open and just continuing the discussion in two places. Not sure yet

500 will be the first user group change. 1,000 for the second, 2,500, 5,000, etc.

For the badges, I'd like them to have a gym badge style to them but can be anything. I'll probably end up paying PC for the ones I use.

I may end up leaving the topic open and just continuing the discussion in two places. Not sure yet

Well, I will start working now... I will search some Pokémon sprites...
Again, for the 1.000 group, it can be a Nintendo red or a 3DS cosmo black :D

This sounds very exciting! Nice job, Matthew. I am loving the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back