Field Trip

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
what would be your favorite field trip that you went on during school?

Mine is when our school robotics team took us to COSI and when we went to the Zoo in first grade. It was awesome >:3

I suppose going into Chicago in either 8th grade or in 10th grade English. We're going to Chicago again tomorrow for choir.

When we went to Six Flags to "study physics"
Of course, we didn't study anything :rotfl:

Reactions: 423
we tried to catch stuff in a pond :b I caught the only leach... and someone else caught a frog

Back when I was in my home school group from 1st to 7th grade, we would go on annual field trips to the everglades. We got to see lots of Crocks and tons of saw grass (I've cut myself on that stuff once before. It ain't fun lol).

There are thee, one of them was more of an assignment.

The first is in Orchestra we went to Schliterban to play for the Fall Festival but afterwards we got to play and be silly.

The second is back in elementary school they would take us to a concert that played videogame and movie music with special 4D effects.

And the last one was in 5th grade we took a literal field trip to a nearby restaurant and ate lunch there.

what would be your favorite field trip that you went on during school?

Mine is when our school robotics team took us to COSI and when we went to the Zoo in first grade. It was awesome >:3
I used to love Field trips to the zoo...
...until I was attacked by a Kangaroo. Now trips to the zoo will never be the same again.

Personally, my favorite field trip was when in my sophomore year of college I took a Geology course and we went to a place called Jekyll Island to go camping. We basically camped on five minutes from the beach and it was a blast X3

I once went to a tour with my class to a local botanical garden. It was very nice to see the different species of plants there were and various orchids, flowers, etc. and their characteristics. We also learned what a Botanist does, the type of things they have, etc. We also ate lunch there which was pleasant :3

I used to love Field trips to the zoo...
...until I was attacked by a Kangaroo. /QUOTE]
Attacked by a Kangaroo?! :eek:
Did you get hurt or something and how were you attacked? >.<

Attacked by a Kangaroo?! :eek:
Did you get hurt or something and how were you attacked? >.<
I wasn't hurt too badly. I was really small for my age and some idiot decided it'd be a good idea to put a 'Joey' (that joey was bigger than I was) in a petting zoo and of course I went to pet it. Got kicked and scratched, but no serious injuries. Still for a 6 year old to go through that? XD Needless to say I not have a strange fear of Kangaroos lol.

I wasn't hurt too badly. I was really small for my age and some idiot decided it'd be a good idea to put a 'Joey' (that joey was bigger than I was) in a petting zoo and of course I went to pet it. Got kicked and scratched, but no serious injuries. Still for a 6 year old to go through that? XD Needless to say I not have a strange fear of Kangaroos lol.
Good thing it wasn't too serious xD
I thought it was grievous wounds for some odd reason o_O

Good thing it wasn't too serious xD
I thought it was grievous wounds for some odd reason o_O
Nah, just mentally scarred is all XD My friends love to tease me about it by always wanting to go to the Kangaroos whenever we go to the zoo.

Well, I went to a Corn Maze, it was really fun!

We used a corn cannon to try and hit targets with a cannon. It was a cannon ( A small one ) but it had corn.
We also did, well, the corn maze. You tried to get through a corn maze XD
And then... Horses? That doesn't have anything to do with corn! It was really fun though. The bus drive was pretty fun, and we also did a hay ride, which was really fun.

The best Field Trip ever was the one on that I ate Menthos and drank Cola,everyone thought I had Rabies,that was hilarious.
The other one i most liked was when we went to one of the local Zoos here(Zoom Erlebniswelt,dont think you heard of it),I really wish we had Time to actually do something different there than answering Questions on a bunch of Papers we got there.
My third Fave was when I got on everyone's Nerves on the Busride to a Place that i cant remember.

Going to Washington DC in 8th grade was pretty rad. I enjoyed that field trip a lot, and we were the only team in the school to go, so that made it even better. (My middle school divided students into teams, and you would have your core classes with those people, but your electives mixed you in with everyone in that grade, regardless of team.)

I also enjoyed a fishing trip I went on in my junior year of high school for my Oceanography class. It was pretty much a joke of a trip, but it was better than being in class. (It was also the only reason why I really took Oceanography. xD) The trips I took with the theatre department my senior year for the one act competition was pretty cool too; we ended up going all the way to the state level, so that was cool. Districts was within the city, but it was over two days; regionals wasn't that far away from us either, but it was still pretty fun. States was an overnight trip, and it was super nice to be able to bond with my fellow theatre friends and the other seniors. xD

2 weeks ago my grade went to Mt.rainer. Rides there and back were 2 hours long so the fieldtrip ended a 5pm. At the fieldtrip we went snow shoeing and learned about erosion and plate tectonics. It was fun as well as exhausting.

Back