Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like playing both of them.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Nowadays there are two franchises that are competing in the soccer/football games.

One of them is EA Sports' FIFA, appropriately named after the soccer federation itself. Nowadays FIFA is well known for having several tie-ups to infamous soccer leagues in the world like English Premier League among others, so you can expect to play many licensed teams like Chelsea and Arsenal, among others. On one of the latest titles, FIFA 17, it boasts nicely done graphics, and you can play the story mode which involves how a player journey through his way to the rising star and then to international legend.

On the other hand, we have Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer, also known as Winning Eleven in Japan. Konami is no stranger if it comes to soccer games when it's developed by different divisions (International Superstar Soccer series were also made in the past before PES emerges). One of the things that Pro Evolution Soccer shines through is on the realism department, so you can play the game and feel like you're watching the soccer match. On recent titles, you can also take part on UEFA Champions League as well!

So then, among these two, which one of these games do you prefer the most? Or do you like playing both of them equally? Discuss it right here.

Fifa is much better in terms of gameplay and style. Also officially licensed teams and player names are a big thing. I remember back then when PES didn't even have a license for any team and they were just generic names, lol. Fifa 16 wasn't any good and PES did get some attention during that time, however, Fifa 17 completely blew the fans away with its all new style and gameplay. No chance for PES this year, at least.

Personally I think PES and FIFA have their own benefits, even though I must say that I'm more into Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven because it's part of my childhood, not to mention that Japanese commentary which still sticks to my memory ever since PSone days (good one, Jon Kabira and co!) and the new addition of Mandarin ones in the latest game. Don't get me wrong, though, I did play several FIFA games, and some of them are just great as well (2002 FIFA World Cup video game, for instance, blew me away.)

As much as I hate EA they make some awesome games. They are so much fun to play. I do so much better on FIFA than I ever did on Pro Evolution Soccer. FIFA is so much more realistic as well.

I think FIFA is better than Pro Evolution FIFA Mobile has easy controls and you can use the game very easily unlike PES it took me 3 days to get good at it while FIFA Mobile took me 1 day and it was easy my cousin taught me everything about the game and walked me through it because I was new to the game and I didn't know who to use it so he helped me the day I got it , it was really easy and I reached level 10 on the second day and one time in class I took out my phone to play while I was doing a group project and the teacher snuck up on me and took it away and I told him if he could give it back to me because I didn't know we couldn't use phones during projects although we could some days while we were doing them ever since that day it gave me bad luck so I deleted the app although I kind of enjoyed the game sometimes.

Back