1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Fill Up My Friend List!

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by Urban Oak, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Urban Oak

Urban Oak Rukia Kuchiki Lover Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    47 coins
    Ok I'll admit, I'm a lonely chump, I do have friends from the Pedia registered but some aren't active very often (No offense TIGER 2 and lordofshadow) so I want you guys to help me fill up my friend list. I will do Swapdoodle and occasionally Smash, as well I have Pokémon Rumble World but I rarely play it but if you add me the game will activate Spotpass and you could get closer to some free Gems. So yeah, *btw I'll register you before me because my nickname has accents that I can't type out on computer. If you're interested just type in your fc and nickname and you'll be registered ASAP. But if you aren't into having to type in my fc but you want to chat I'm also on Miiverse, but when referring to me on Miiverse just call me Neko Scrub.
  2. Urban Oak

Play Coins:
    47 coins
    Loneliest chump ever.
  3. Nintendo Marvel fan

Nintendo Marvel fan Hey new pedia! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Ok im here to help!;)
  4. Urban Oak