Final Fantasy Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The characters look a bit weird when they run around, but the game doesn't look half bad. It'll be available for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices. Not sure if it's coming to portable consoles (doubt it).

Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition Announcement Trailer :

It retells the story of Final Fantasy XV, it has all of the main characters from the game and they've kicked in touch controls since players will obviously be playing on a touchscreen device.

The game is due for release in Fall 2017.

Anyone planning to pick it up for their mobile device?

Part of me wishes Squeenix would stop milking Final Fantasy XV for all its worth, but they need to earn back the money spent during those years of development somehow. It would be a pity if it ended up being as forced down players' throats as Lightning.

It doesn't look too bad, I hope it runs decently on the handheld devices. I already own it on PS4 and don't love it enough to buy it on more than one platform, but if more people can play it, that's good. The PC version is still some distance away, making the game available for non-consoles will hopefully be a good thing overall.

Seems interesting, but my phone isn't powerful enough to handle it. I'm not really a fan of the art style in general, but it does actually look quite solid here.
I'll just wait for the PC version (which hopefully my PC can run).

Back