Bravely Default Finally playing Bravely Default ._.

• Thread starter Kamui
  • Start date
Kamui

Kamui

Fantasy Nerd
Towns Folk
Since my older brother has the game downloaded on his 3ds system, I've been hesitant to ask if I can play it. But ow he offered me his 3ds and said I can play whatever downloaded games he has so now I'm spending time on this game.
So far, I love it, the English voice acting is poor though, I prefer theor Japanese voices.
The game is great and reminds me a lot like Final Fantasy games, which I am a fan of, along with Kingdom Hearts. I say this game is right up my ally. Lol. Well, time to get back to playing the game now, lol.

I still have yet to play Bravely Default. I've tried the demo as well as the demo of Bravely Second and it was really fun. One thing that I know for sure is that the games involve a lot of grinding :p If you finish the game and enjoy it, then you might want to play Bravely Second, which is the sequel to the game.

I still have yet to play Bravely Default. I've tried the demo as well as the demo of Bravely Second and it was really fun. One thing that I know for sure is that the games involve a lot of grinding :p If you finish the game and enjoy it, then you might want to play Bravely Second, which is the sequel to the game.
Yes, I'm aware that Bravely Second is the sequelink to Bravely Default. I followed the development of both games, so I am highly aware of everything for them. I do plan on buying Bravely Second when I finish the 1st game. And yes, there's a lot of grinding, it's made by SquareEnix, mostly any game by them will have grinding. Like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. So yes, I am aware of all this, but that's for tell me something I know. If you like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, then buy Bravely Default if you ever get the chance, it's a great game.

Back