Fire Emblem Fates RP

• Thread starter Bobcam7!
  • Start date
Bobcam7!

Bobcam7!

*Consuming itself*
Towns Folk
(Note: This RP may contain spoilers for all sides of Fire Emblem Fates. You have been warned...)

(Another Note: This RP will not follow a particular path, but rather follow what may have happened if Corrin/Avatar had died along with Mikoto.)

The war between Hoshido and Nohr is in full swing, the queen of Hoshido, Mikoto died while trying to save her long lost child, who also died despite her sacrifice. Now with the war in progress, many people were forced from their villages, as they were destroyed or they objected to their new ruler's laws.

Eventually a rebellion started up objecting to the ways of both kingdoms...

Create Your Character

Name:

Species:

Home Town/Village (It's okay if you don't know):

Appearance:

Personality:

Defining Characteristic: Ect, best hair in the rebellion, darkest thoughts in the rebellion.

Class (Must be a basic class. If left empty, I will determine your O.C's class from its personality. Edit, no Nohrian Prince/Princess):

The Rebellion

Harchi Jesend

Apollo Triton

Akane Kaito

Last edited:
Name: Harchi Jesend

Species: Kitsune

Hometown: Small Village

Appearance: Usually wears a torn, brown overcoat over a bit of chain mail. Blue eyes, brown hair, and wears leather pants he claims are from deer hide.

Personality: Perpetually optimistic and cheerful, and quite intelligent when it comes to battle strategies. Blunt and loyal to a fault. Loves to mess up people's hair and crack puns.

Defining Charactaristic: Worst jokes in the Rebellion,

Class: Diviner

(Nuu I've only played conquest! But my cousin sent me the other versions to play so I'll join soon.)

(Nuu I've only played conquest! But my cousin sent me the other versions to play so I'll join soon.)
Finish Birthright first, that's the game I played. And in other news, I rage quit for the first time while playing Conquest. And then began playing Revelations, to promptly fail Chapter seven (Well, not really fail, but I cannot have a unit die on me.)

Ha yea Conquest is hard :p i still have nightmares about chapter 10
Yea i will go do that cya then

Name: Apollo Triton

Species: Human

Home Town/Village: Walled Town

Appearance: Brown hair, fair skin

Personality: Isn't showy with emotions. But, can be very friendly once you get to know him. Sometimes cracks a corny joke out of nowhere. Awkward and clumsy

Defining Characteristic: The Lone Wolf/ Secret Joker

Class: Ninja

Imma join
Name: Akane Kaito
Species: super massive op ali- jk wolfskin
Hometown: Cheve
Appearance: Akane wears a dark blue jacket with blue jeans. Green eyes with grey hair
Personality: She prefers to stay away from other people's business and likes to spend time alone.
Defining characteristic: Hardest to get to open up.
Class: do I have to bother with this one?
Note: I've played all three paths so I know my stuff

Imma join
Name: Akane Kaito
Species: super massive op ali- jk wolfskin
Hometown: Cheve
Appearance: Akane wears a dark blue jacket with blue jeans. Green eyes with grey hair
Personality: She prefers to stay away from other people's business and likes to spend time alone.
Defining characteristic: Hardest to get to open up.
Class: do I have to bother with this one?
Note: I've played all three paths so I know my stuff
Well in all fairness, I'm a kitsune that's a diviner.

bump <_<

Name:Herdio Yishna (idk what this name is just spammed buttons)

Species:Human

Appearance:Tall with uh green light armor and like green hair

Personality:Serious in battle but in reality is lazy

Defining Characteristic: Decorates his armor

Class:Dark Mage

Back