FiveNightsAtFreddy's

• Thread starter OwenEerens
  • Start date

Do you want Five nights at Freddy's at the 3DS/WII U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OwenEerens

OwenEerens

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I hope that Five nights at Freddy's will come to the 3DS or WII U! its the best game I ever played at the PC and it would be fun to have it on 3DS/WII U!

It may take some time for the Wii U since Nintendo has to program the game to work on the gamepad. Also I don't see any hope for this game to appear on the Eshop. I say that having it on PC and also being able to play it on Android/Apple devices is good enough.

I'm sorry, but I'm not ready for Freddy.

Reactions: faustine
I think that this might actually be kind of cool in my opinion . But I don't really think that it would be good on the 3ds but rather on the Wii U :p But then again , I don't really think that it might do very well on the eShop considering most of Nintendo's audience is for kids . But this is a good idea considering :p

That would be very cool if five nights at Freddy's was on a 3ds and a wii u. Nintendo and Scott (scott is the creator of Fnaf) would also make more money. I think lots and lots of people would buy five nights at Freddy's. Fnaf is a very popular game and I like all the animatronics in the game. I also like how you can switch cameras in the game.

Will be so cool see freddy in 3d

Oooooh. I'd be so happy they! They should make a game where there's all three :3 It should be like ten bucks! Ahhh . . . That be awesome! I mean, just think, crawling under your blanket on Friday night, shoving my head-phones in, and playing it with 3D on becoming so scared :3 Ahhhhh . . . I can't wait! Lol, like they'll ever do it, though! Nintendo never wants us that pleased!

Reactions: OwenEerens
i am going to get the dlc paks on mario kart 8 i will use all of the stuff with taz705 wot is yur faverit dlc pack i want bolth in i think tha will be fun in i nead to play dry bawser i think thal be grate

I agree with you. I put a post about this myself; just think it has brilliant aspects for the touch screens on the 3DS and gamepads. The systems are made to play in a point and click genre. Also with geo censors on the cameras and screens you can easily move around with it as well. Please Nintendo, do make this!!!

I'd love to see it in 3D! It'd be twice as scary! Freddy I'm so ready!

I hate FNAF!
They somehow show up in the corner of my room and freak me out.

I hope that Five nights at Freddy's will come to the 3DS or WII U! its the best game I ever played at the PC and it would be fun to have it on 3DS/WII U!

Well, I guess most people would love it on the 3DS, WII U, etc. But I still hate, so scary!

I think that game is overrated >.> sorry if I offended anyone is just my opinion

Reactions: MLGirby
I think that game is overrated >.> sorry if I offended anyone is just my opinion
Omg took the words right out of my mouth.
GIVE THEM BACK,

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
Omg took the words right out of my mouth.
GIVE THEM BACK,
Yeah, its not that I dont like the concept or anything its just that 4 games and one movie in such short time its too much, also it gets repetitive very quickly and the main essence (to get scared) it becomes more predictable every time you play it

It would be great

Back