Flipnote 3D thread?!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Who thinks it would be a good idea to make a community for Flipnote here? I know there might be people who would put bad things here but so far the site been kept clean so far! I didn't ever get to post my flipnotes to Hatena nor can I go back to it,because the service is is no longer continued,And there's no one where I live to show them off,wouldn't be great for people who still use it to post them here?!
@Spinnerweb and the others can easily moniter it,again I say this because of the flipnotes I know might appear but,this could be the perfect site/replacement for Hatena!

Who thinks it would be a good idea to make a community for Flipnote here? I know there might be people who would put bad things here but so far the site been kept clean so far! I didn't ever get to post my flipnotes to Hatena nor can I go back to it,because the service is is no longer continued,And there's no one where I live to show them off,wouldn't be great for people who still use it to post them here?!
@Spinnerweb and the others can easily moniter it,again I say this because of the flipnotes I know might appear but,this could be the perfect site/replacement for Hatena!
Hm, how does a sticky 'Share [ and talk about ] Your Flipnotes' thread sound? \: D/

Reactions: Kakea
I'm not really big about Flipnote 3D anymore. I made a couple on the DSi and it was fun but these days, I rarely care. But if you and many others really like the app, go for it. I'm still contemplating if I should finish that K.O. Punch animation. It's halfway there, though.

Hm, how does a sticky 'Share [ and talk about ] Your Flipnotes' thread sound? \: D/
Sounds awesome!!!(sorry I took so long to reply,tablet died,trying to the Wii U)People could talk about and( if nothing dirty or suggestive is on them) post them to the thread as gifs for everyone to share like with the Hatena site! I'm making flipnotes right now to post there!

I had alot onDSi but my sdcards started breaking I might try to get the ones left,IF my DSi XL works and move to amicro sdcard..)

Back