Formatting, Cleaning :(

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
My tablet uses more space, than it can erase.
Is there a way to clean more than the "recommended"
disc cleanup amount?

What type of tablet do you have?

If you use an Android tablet, you can use disk cleanup apps like Clean Master to clean up junk and cache files from Android.

For Windows tablets, you can use programs like CCleaner, BleachBit, and Wise Care 365 to cleanup more junk files.

Have you tried uninstalling apps, games, and deleting files which you don't need anymore to free up more space?

Last edited:
What type of tablet do you have?

If you use an Android tablet, you can use disk cleanup apps like Clean Master to clean up junk and cache files from Android.

For Windows tablets, you can use programs like CCleaner, BleachBit, and Wise Care 365 to cleanup more junk files.

Have you tried uninstalling apps, games, and deleting files which you don't need anymore to free up more space?

I have a windows tablet, I have uninstalled apps from my device. It helped, but now my tablet freezes when I run the automatic cleaning thing. I'll have to get 1 of those programs. Which 1 is free?

I have a windows tablet, I have uninstalled apps from my device. It helped, but now my tablet freezes when I run the automatic cleaning thing. I'll have to get 1 of those programs. Which 1 is free?

Bleachbit, CCleaner, and Wise Care 365 are all good free disk cleanup programs. You can also try Advance System Care Free by Iobit.

The built-in disk cleanup program for Windows is good as well for cleaning up junk files from Windows Update, and System Restore.

Back