User Shop Fox McCloud's Game Store! MARCH SPECIALS!

• Thread starter FoxMcCloud4302
  • Start date
FoxMcCloud4302

FoxMcCloud4302

Greatest pilot in the Lylat System
Towns Folk
Fox McCloud's Game Store!
Welcome to Fox McCloud's Game Store! Here we sell Legendary Pokemon and My Nintendo games and themes! We also have a great breeding service that will solve all of your Pokemon breeding needs! We have both monthly and seasonal specials so be sure to check us out daily!
MARCH SPECIALS: All Legend Of Zelda content in our MY Nintendo store is 20% off! Get a 10% discount code that you can use on your next purchase when you spend 45 PC or more!
Legendary Pokemon Store:
All of the Legendary Pokemon we sell are well taken care of and come with a no-hack guarantee! Legendary Pokemon we are currently selling are:
* Zygarde(Level 100): ONLY 20 PC!
More Legendary Pokemon are always being added to our stock, so be sure to check us out regularly!
Don't have PC? No problem! All Pokemon are up for trade!

My Nintendo Store:
The items we have in our My Nintendo store are priced based on how much Platinum coins they are. In addition to this, our stock is limited to the number of Platinum coins we have and the number of rewards in the My Nintendo Rewards selection. Items we are currently selling are:
* Donkey Kong theme: ONLY 60 PC!
* Yokai-Watch Jibanyan theme: ONLY 55 PC!
* TLOZ: Twilight Princess Picross: ONLY 325 PC!
* Flipnote Studio 3D: ONLY 125 PC!
* TLOZ Music: Main Theme Medley: ONLY 45 PC!
MARCH SPECIAL: All Legend Of Zelda content is 20% off!

Fox McCloud's Breeding Service:
Our fast and efficient Pokemon breeding service is a great way for you to breed your Pokemon in a jiffy! With our very low prices, we are sure you will be happy with your purchase. Please be aware that we do not breed specific IVs (e.g. 31x31x31). Plans include:
* 1 Pokemon: ONLY 3 PC per offspring!
* 2 Pokemon: ONLY 6 PC per offspring!
* 3 Pokemon: ONLY 9 PC per offspring!
* 4 Pokemon: ONLY 12 PC per offspring!
* 5 Pokemon: ONLY 15 PC per offspring!
NOTE: we can only breed up to 5 Pokemon. Maximum offspring is 3.
Delivery of Pokemon and offspring can be from 3-7 days.
Legendary Pokemon are not eligible for breeding.
*When we say," 1 Pokemon: 3 PC per offspring", that means that when you give us one Pokemon, you have pay for each offspring you want of that Pokemon. For instance, if you gave us a Floatzel to breed, you would be paying for each Buizel you want from that Floatzel.

Thanks for checking out our store! All purchases are final and specials last for a limited time. All items are protected by the Ar-Wing stamp of approval!
latest

NOTE: If you choose to trade for Legendary Pokemon, you must be aware that we only take pseudo, semi-pseudo, and Legendary Pokemon. However, we will make exceptions if needed. Thank you!
* Layaway plans are available for those who need it!

So, I've got a couple of suggestions. First of all, it seems like the prices are a little high for the items your selling, you say only 325 pc or "only 125" pc. That's a lot of play coins. Also, as you increase in price for each pokemon # of offspring, you shouldn't say "15 pc PER offspring", that makes it sound a bit like your paying 15 pc for each pokemon out of an egg. Overall the layout looks great, I'm not trying to be negative, just trying to help.

Is this Available? "TLOZ Music: Main Theme Medley: ONLY 45 PC!"

Back