Francisca is a new character in Kirby Star Allies

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The upcoming Kirby game for the Nintendo Switch will have a new character named Francisca.

DVn1mILVwAA3T5h.jpg

She uses the power of ice to attack her enemies.

Reactions: EstebanTill2 and Trainer Red
There is something I really like when it comes to these nintendo games, and that is the creativity nintendo staff has at the time of inventing and adding new content to its games. I have had this discussion with some Friends here at home, I strongly believe that nintendo staff might have the most intelligent people working in their lines, because it is no easy task to launch a game whose franchise is 25 years old and make that game still look attractive to the consumers.

The design reminds me of Magolor for some reason. I think Sakurai or the concept designer is looking for more diversity in new games just like the rest of them are. She's a new female main character whoo. She uses ranged ice attacks whoo no close range swords or hammers. Will she be a helper like in Kirby Superstar Ultra or a co op character? Time only knows. Also that emblem on her hat makes me think she works for Meta Knight.

The design reminds me of Magolor for some reason. I think Sakurai or the concept designer is looking for more diversity in new games just like the rest of them are. She's a new female main character whoo. She uses ranged ice attacks whoo no close range swords or hammers. Will she be a helper like in Kirby Superstar Ultra or a co op character? Time only knows. Also that emblem on her hat makes me think she works for Meta Knight.
Huh she does look a lot like Magalor. I never realized that lol

Huh, interesting design. Like Artisan and Shiny said, she does look a lot like Magalor. I didn’t even notice that until now! :eek:

I don’t even own the game, so it isn’t a big change for me. However, I bet that there’s probably a lot of happy Kirby Star Allies fans out there eager to try this new content out. :p

Also, probably a super dumb question, but where’s her feet? :0

Back