• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I hate region lock but we have to live with it... I also hate giving away games for the North American region 3DS alone, so I'm going to have a giveaway for European region 3DS owners too who enjoy their time at this forum.

For now, please browse - http://www.game.co.uk/ and search for something you like.

I'll reveal more details soon.

Reactions: Big Yoshi, gerrardos, Strip19 and 5 others
Bravery default please!

Reactions: Moon Rain
Bravery default please!
You have an European 3DS too?
Nice move @Marc, I'm sure that all the European users will be happy !
By the way, I also agree with @xmenpkmntrainer, Bravely Default would be a great idea, since 3DSPedia's review of the game came out not too long ago.

You have an European 3DS too?
Nice move @Marc, I'm sure that all the European users will be happy !
By the way, I also agree with @xmenpkmntrainer, Bravely Default would be a great idea, since 3DSPedia's review of the game came out not too long ago.
Yeah, I'm have a european 3ds but my bro and cousin have American 3ds's

Super Mario 3D Land please! :nailbiting:

Kirby Triple Deluxe or Harvest Moon. The experience I had with Kirby and Harvest Moon games has been excellent and I think someone else would enjoy one of those games.

kirby triple deluxe please !

Luigi's mansion 2 please :'(

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Please:D

Shin Megami Tensei: Overclocked please:giggle::cat:

Bravely Default would be nice :) I'd love to play a good RPG again. I read some reviews and played the demo and I really like it! :cat:

Well, i think it should be Mario Golf World Tour or Kirby Triple Deluxe because they are more updated games, and i can tell that a lot of european users have already( Mario Kart 7 , Animal Crossing, Pokemon XY and Super Mario 3D Land, Bravely default is a plus but i dont think it should be the one in the giveaway, i assume that is only for some genres), The other games in the download list are ok.

Yay! you're too nice Marc! xD

I think Kirby Triple Deluxe should be the giveaway game. =3

That's quite rare to see :eek:
Im interested in Animal Crossing: new leaf if i can take part in the giveaway

Reactions: Moon Rain
TLOZ:ALBW, Ocarina of Time 3D or Mario Kart 7 :3

Kirby Triple Deluxe. I was originally saving up play coins for this but hey! A rare and fortunate event. Thanks Marc!

Thinking of it, I have an idea. Since SSB4 will be out soon, how about making the game the prize of the giveaway?
That's sure that we'll have to wait, but, wouldn't that be worth it, since a lot of people are waiting for it ?

(Otherwise, I still stand with Bravely Default or with @Neko-chan, for SMT DS Overclocked, since it's rare to find it in Europe, and it looks great + the fact that you're holding a giveaway for this game for NA users)

I don't have a European 3ds but I would like Animal Crossing New Leaf so that a friend could play online with me :) (I'm hesitating on buying a european 3ds because Tomodachi Life will only be available in english in America :cry:)

(Sorry for double-posting) The codes you buy on game.co.uk only works on UK 3ds?

(Sorry for double-posting) The codes you buy on game.co.uk only works on UK 3ds?
Yes! I'm having a SMT DS Overclocked giveaway for NA 3DS users.

@ everyone - I'll most likely purchase the game of the person's choice after the giveaway. I just posted this thread to get an idea of how many European region 3DS owners we have here (I see some have not posted).

Reactions: the shiny latias
My DS is from Australia so what region would that be? Europe? i don't think there is a Oceania region lock so might be Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back