Request Free request, FULL come back later

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Hey guys!

So I didn't touch Photoshop in a while, so I'd like to open 3 spots for 3 free requests.

It will be for sets, they can be animated.

You have to provide me with a render, the text you'd want on it and any info you can provide about what you want!

#1 - @OshaWhat!!!
#2 - @Mikaya
#3 - @PrimordialMew24

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Signature sized
Mario with cappy in the pose of the box art
Text next to it saying my username
The rest is up to you

I’m not sure what you mean by Mario with Cappy on the box art? It would be best if you can provide me with a picture / render ^^

Switch_SuperMarioOdyssey_char_047.1497560333.jpg This

Reactions: 2205
Render: Click me uwu
Text: Mikaya
Colours/effects: Splatter marks would be nice, seeming as the render is Splatoon related.

Could I pretty please request a signature/avatar combo?

ab1d908f733dc5cce9a8fa1b0ecba362.jpg

Image url > Mew on Bouncy Bubble

A resize will be needed and please lop off some of the empty space on the left if a resize doesn't do that. I tried to find an acceptable image that didn't have a background. If you can change the color/ texture of the back ground to a color other than black; purple, magenta or baby blue would be nice (one of the listed colors not all 3). Please, let me know what is possible and or not possible with Photoshop if I ask too much or the gif image is not satasfactory.

Text:
PrimordialMew24

2680-9230-1227

Font:
something pink and stylish, nothing too fancy

Size:

Standard signature and avatar sizes

Thanks a bunch! You did such a wonderful job on my previous avatar and signature combo! :)

Thank you all for your requests! I’m gonna tackle this over the week end!

@PrimordialMew24 That’s a challenging one, but I still want to give it a go! It should be easy to get rid of the empty space on the left, the change colour part is a bit trickier but I think I can do it!

Reactions: Mikaya
Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya and Dowhat?

I dunno how I missed this, but thank you so much! One thing though, when I upload the avi, it loses quality (take at look at mine rn). Could that be fixed? Sorry to be a bother. ;;

Hmmm, that's weird, looks like when it gets reduced by the website, it gets blurry?

I can make it smaller and see if it fixes the issue, but it never happened before =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back