Bravely Default Bravely Default Friend Codes

• Thread starter mchristiansen
  • Start date
mchristiansen

mchristiansen

Mastyvt Dragneel
Towns Folk
Hiya guys and gals, I need more friends on Bravely Default and Bravely Second, so i was thinking that I'll post my friend code here and then you guys and gals can add me and then comment your friend code and ill add you back . My friend code is 3368-6345-2640

I don't have those games, but I do have Swapdoodle for chatting, if you want.

:0

The day has finally arrived!!
I have zero friends with that game. :3c
Feel free to add me; FC is on my profile page. ;)

Update: I added you. :p

I was about to make this thread myself before I found it! Here's my FC:

4227-1041-8888

I've added everyone who posted their FC here.

Sorry for the hecka late reply but i added you @Aura Knight

Ive been outta state for quite a long time working on my CDL and havent had access to the internet

I gotcha.

You know how in the tutorial it advises you to be fair, regarding the summoning pendant?
If I'm sending a powerful move, I expect something similar in return. If your character does nothing but "Potion; Power: 150" I'm going to delete you instantly.

i was actually hoping someone who plays bravely default here had an elixir nemesis (i hear its a japanese mammon that nets you a special elixir when you successfully steal using the thief job and ive been after this for quite some time and randoms just arent working at all), if anyone has one and is willing to friend code me i'll write it down.

but i also wanna be honest and say i dont have a 'sent moveset' since i dont really know how to make a good one so if anyone is willing to ignore/ overlook this and will still FC me for the nemesis im after thanks :p

Back