• Thread starter Mr.Panos
  • Start date
Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
O9Jto8h.jpg

Olaf's journey is just beginning

Every day is a snow day with Disney Frozen: Olaf's Quest, the new, puzzle platformer video game based on the animated movie of the same name from Walt Disney Animation Studios and Walt Disney Pictures! Following the events of the film this original adventure throws the focus to Olaf, the happy-go-lucky snowman, as he tries to hold himself together through all the perilous situations he stumbles into.

An Icy (and Dicey) Adventure - Players must guide Olaf across 60 imaginative levels inspired by the mythical kingdom of Arendelle, navigating stimulating but accessible challenges, icy hazards and encountering mischievous natives while discovering hidden collectibles and unlockable accessories along the way.
Nintendo.com

Has anyone of you ever played this game? What are your thoughts on it? Could you please share your experiences with us?
Personally, I don't own it, however, I have heard that it is very amusing. I would like to buy it, but I don't really have the time to enjoy it.

Eh...well I think it's amusing for those who love Frozen (or warm hugs). I tried playing it at the store but the graphics reminded me of the Jimmy Neutron game and that game was a nightmare for me.

But that's just me, its like (from what I remember) Yoshi Island but I think you'd like it

Looks like a weird cheesy game of another famous movie remake xP Usually those type of games are bad, so I wouldn't uby it unless you really like Frozen. The graphics look slightly horricfic though >.< 4/10 in my opinion but idk what you think :p

Yeah , plenty of games like this that are made after movies or tv series shows are usually quite lacking of the graphics :p Seriously some of those pictures doesn't make it very appealing . But as for any Frozen fan , surely they'd like the game even with all that it lacks :p

I've never played Olaf's Quest, nor am I planning on it lol. It sure looks like a fun game for Frozen Lovers, from the game art as well as the description of the game. I haven't bothered to see any gameplay of it, so I can't say much about it. Most video games incarnated from a movie or tv show are a little on the generic side, but that's just me. xD

Back