1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Game Awards 2017 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'PlayStation, Xbox, Mobile, PC Gaming' started by 3dsCollector, Dec 6, 2017.

1. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    Tomorrow is the Game Awards 2017! Who's gonna watch? And who do you will win? As a reminder here are the 5 Game of the Year 2017 candidates:

Horizon Zero Dawn – developed by Guerrilla Games
    Persona 5 – developed by Atlus
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds – developed by PUBG Corporation
    Super Mario Odyssey – developed by Nintendo
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – developed by Nintendo

I voted for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Who do you think will take Game of the Year? Or any other category for that matter!
  2. SpookHuntress

SpookHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,146 coins
    I voted for DDLC for all the catagories that was in :p I really want that to win at least a couple of them ^^
    3dsCollector likes this.
  3. 3dsCollector

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    Valid. I just started playing the game I think it's pretty alright. Not sure if it'll win but that'd be cool!
  4. SpookHuntress

SpookHuntress Code to learn, don't learn to code. Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,146 coins
    Ahh, if you haven't been spoilt about the game, you don't know of it's true intentions :sneaky:

You'll find out why it's been nominated for so many things after you finish it :p
  5. 3dsCollector

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    If it's true intentions are to scare me to death and create nightmare fuel out of a mid-range graphics engine then yup I know it. But not yet finished with game.
    Right now I'm getting some positive message about certain types of things and about stuff (trying to no spoilers) and I think it's good so far. We'll see when I get more play time in.