Game Recommendations

• Thread starter beyondxbirthday2015
  • Start date
beyondxbirthday2015

beyondxbirthday2015

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Well I barely received a fire red 3ds for a reasonable price on eBay ($80 x3). It came in pretty much perfect condition, though it came with no games =~=
My friend had lent me 2 games, Super Smash Bros and Kid Icarus: Uprising. They are really awesome and I do plan on buying them, along with Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Legend of Zelda Majora's (of course!), and Animal Crossing New Leaf. Judging by the games I'm getting, are there any other games I should check out?

You might like Tomodachi Life, it uses Miis that you create in game or import from the Mii Maker app. You help the Miis solve little problems (like fights, making friends, confessing feelings, etc) and not to mention watch them do wacky and weird things.

I would also recommend waiting for Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon since Pokémon Gates to Infinity had gotten low reviews. The new one will have more features and more Pokémon (720).

And going based off your pick on Animal Crossing you might enjoy Fantasy Life.

I haven't played that one yet but here's a link for the game
http://fantasylife.nintendo.com/
http://fantasy-life.wikia.com/

Asides from those that Jeff listed , another good game would be Fire Emblem Awakening . I heard it's a very nice strategy game to play :D Also The Legend of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds is also a great game for the 3ds . Oh yes and definitely Ocarina of Time since if you play that , then you'll better understand Majora's Mask story better :p

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate are probably the best games for the 3DS, you should play them, should you get the chance.

If you wanna get into the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter 4 is a bad game to start with if you wanna start the series. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Monster Hunter Tri might give an easier time and let you develop your skills to face the oncoming threat of MH4U monsters.

I personaly love Harvert Moon: Tale of Two Towns, you can get married and choose between 2 towns. One majors in crops the other on animals. I don't know much about the town with crops but i know a lot about the town with animals. You can have cows, chickens, alpacas, sheep, and youcan have pets like owls, dogs, cats and you can bee hives. This game is all around awesome!!

Back