Gamecube controller support

• Thread starter Lightkcb
  • Start date
Lightkcb

Lightkcb

The artistic gamer
Towns Folk
With the release of the gamecube controller what games would you like to see get support for it. I personally would love to see mario kart 8,bayonnetta 1&2 and Super mario 3d world get support but what games would you like to see?

Reactions: Rockback
I think I have seen it quite a lot of times that the gamecube controller will only work for smash bros, not any othe title. I see your point and would be terrific if they could be used on the wii u for other titles as well. But remember they launched the wii u pro controller, and if they just launch a gamecube controller compatible for the wii u, they would lose money. I know lot of people who still own a gamecube (including me) and if they would allow the gamecube controller to be used on other nintendo wii u games, i would not mind buying a new one just for the reason of buying one.

all the games whit wii u pro controller support

I want to purchased my Wired Fight Pad! xD

Actually, Metroid Prime works much better with the GameCube controllers! Especially in a tight firefight.....just saying!

I think that adding Gamecube controller support for Smash 4 was one of the best features of the game, one that especially appealed to older fans of the series. However, I do not think that there will be many, if any games that will add Gamecube controller support, as it is not really as big of a deal as a game where the Gamecube controller has been the standard for 15 years.

The GameCube controller support is cool and brings back so much nostalgia also playing GameCube controllers for Smash is even better and think it's cool because once you get the adapter to connect it to the Wii U you can play it anytime you want also the GameCube Nintendo controllers are really cheap for sale and they're like $19.99 for the people who like to collect them and then sell them for a high price in EBay or in Amazon which is a really smart thing to do like the Wii U remote Mario controller became rare is sold for like $49.99 on stores like Amazon and EBay.

Back