Games that everyone wants to play.

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
shanic132

shanic132

Super Fighting Robot!
Towns Folk
It seems that a lot of good 3DS games are coming out this year and it's just the third month! Here i'm gonna list a few games that you people should check out on the internet. If there's any games that you wish to share then leave a comment below so everyone can see! :cat:

• Attack on titan: the last wings of man kind- we can all agree that this game is on the list and everyone wants a western release. It's been confirmed that there is gonna be a western release, we just don't know when. Looking at the game play it looks very amazing and packs quite an interests to gamers. It looks very difficult to control but we can all agree that this game is gonna be awesome to the 3DS.
  • Senran Kagura 2: Deep crimson- If you like big busty high school girls who know how to kick butt in their bikinis! (and you know who you are, don't lie) then you can check out this game that's coming over to north America over late summer, i've been told that it's coming August 11th but that's just from a friend so don't believe me. over all this is a huge upgrade compared to the first Senran Kagura Burst.
  • Mighty No. 9- You knew this was gonna be on the list! This game is made by the same guy who made most of the Mega Man franchise that we know and love today, that's right! Keiji Inafune! Not only is this game coming to the 3DS, but it's also going on the ps vita and all of your favorite consoles. This is basically another Mega Man game that we wanted, of course some of use want Mega Man legends 3 but capcom is being dumb right now (¬_¬). It's coming mid-spring so look out!

Reactions: 18
Wow I would say that I would really want to play the Attack on Titan game :D I never really watched the series but I understand the concept a bit and it really looks cool . I would totally want to get that game . As for the others I never really heard of them but I am kinda curious about that Mighty No. 9 game however

The only game that interests me from the list is the Attack n Titan: Last Wings of Humanity. The others seem to be popular, but I don't seem to like them much.
However, since Attack on Titan is made by a Japanese company, I doubt that there will be a localization anytime soon :/

Senran Kagura 2 <3

And I guess Mighty No. 9 as well. Hehe. Yeah. :p

Beyond the Labyrinth: This has been out in Japan for well over three years, so I guess it'll never get localized :( But I'd be happy if it was, it looked amazing.

Reactions: faustine
I'm excited for either a sequel to Freedom Planet or Azure Striker GUNVOLT. Fun Fact: Keiji Inafune did not make Mega Man

I'm excited for either a sequel to Freedom Planet or Azure Striker GUNVOLT. Fun Fact: Keiji Inafune did not make Mega Man
get out of here, really? :jawdrop:

Yeah. The guy who thought of the concept of Mega Man was Akira Kikamura. Inafune did the design of the characters and was a co-creator

shanic123 said:
  • Attack on titan: the last wings of man kind- we can all agree that this game is on the list and everyone wants a western release. It's been confirmed that there is gonna be a western release, we just don't know when. Looking at the game play it looks very amazing and packs quite an interests to gamers. It looks very difficult to control but we can all agree that this game is gonna be awesome to the 3DS.
  • Senran Kagura 2: Deep crimson- If you like big busty high school girls who know how to kick butt in their bikinis! (and you know who you are, don't lie) then you can check out this game that's coming over to north America over late summer, i've been told that it's coming August 11th but that's just from a friend so don't believe me. over all this is a huge upgrade compared to the first Senran Kagura Burst.
  • Mighty No. 9- You knew this was gonna be on the list! This game is made by the same guy who made most of the Mega Man franchise that we know and love today, that's right! Keiji Inafune! Not only is this game coming to the 3DS, but it's also going on the ps vita and all of your favorite consoles. This is basically another Mega Man game that we wanted, of course some of use want Mega Man legends 3 but capcom is being dumb right now (¬_¬). It's coming mid-spring so look out!
Great choices in my opinion! Im hyped for all of these games especially attack on titan! I hope to see more posts from you in the future and your opinions ;)

Pretty excited for all these. I've been expanding my 3ds library a lot lately. When I got it I just had luigi's mansion 2 and mario 3d land. Didn't get much for about a year but I've gotten quite a few games for it lately.

Back