Games that should be made into an Anime?

• Thread starter Con-0-Tron
  • Start date
Con-0-Tron

Con-0-Tron

Unknown Observer
Towns Folk
In my opinion I'd love to see what a Legend of Zelda Anime would be like, what are your guys thoughts?
What game and/or game series would you like to see an anime adaption of? I'd love to hear some of your opinions!

• Valkyria Chronicles 2 - the first and third game got one, so why not this? Plus the in-game cutscenes are already anime, they could even recycle those if they like.
  • The 3rd Birthday - it'd make a great 12-episode anime.
  • American McGee's Alice - this would be an interesting horror-action anime.

Kid Icarus!
Daaaaaang, Uprising was the epitome of video-game/anime influence. What we need around here is a proper anime series for little Pitty! It just must happen!

Well I've been playing so much Okami lately, and I think it would would be awesome to see animated into a show.

Toejam and Earl.

- Xenoblade Chronicles seems likes something that could fit really well in an anime series

- Smash Bros. seems cool

Ocarina of Time as an anime trilogy would be absolutely awesome, the very game gives way for the format <3

Actually, many Zelda games would allow for anime series.

Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem and Metroid would, as well. Albeit Metroid would be better as a CGI movie >.>

Legend of Dragoon. This is an older one that came out on the ps1. I think it would be a great anime for its in-depth plot but would take soooo long to show. Not as bad as naruto but still a long anime

Reactions: MindzEye
In my opinion I'd love to see what a Legend of Zelda Anime would be like, what are your guys thoughts?
What game and/or game series would you like to see an anime adaption of? I'd love to hear some of your opinions!

There is a manga for The Zelda series and the Kingdom Hearts series. Hopefully they do get an anime adaptation.

Legend of Dragoon. This is an older one that came out on the ps1. I think it would be a great anime for its in-depth plot but would take soooo long to show. Not as bad as naruto but still a long anime
Yes, yes, Yes!
Legend of Dragoon is such a wicked awesome game - I just wish I had better discs to play it on.

Still waiting for MapleStory to have a new anime that's strictly based on the actual storyline itself. There's already an anime, but it just doesn't feel very MapleStory to me and the fact that they keep releasing animated game clips, character intro videos, and trailers...I KNOW they can make a full anime with the current story, as well as the alternate timelines and everything else. It would be AMAZING.

Like come on now, it NEEDS another anime with this animation. These were only made for the game.

My personal favorite, I mained the character Xenon.

And if you want something straight out of an anime intro.

Klonoa might be a cool series to have as an anime as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil
I have heard that in japan that they had a splatoon manga that was exclusive in japan. Since a year has past since splatoon's been out I would like to see Nintendo making a splatoon anime since a lot of Nintendo's franchises had TV shows in the past.

Maple Story would be an awesome anime, judging from their anime shorts.
Super Smash Bros - Subspace Emissary would also be a cool anime.
I loved the Zelda manga/comics which could easily adapt into an anime series.
It's just they'd have to make a lot of separate seasons for each story, or focus on storyline completely.

Also they should definitely make Pokem-- waiitttt

Back