Games you play every year

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Duffy

Duffy

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What game do you keep coming back to year after year? This can include restarting the game each year and beating it all over again, or just going back to one save file you play for hours.

For me, we have a SNES at our cottage, so every summer our family spends time playing Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World and other classics. But the game we make sure to beat every year is the eternal classic, TMNT IV:Turtles in Time. I don't know why, the game is just so well made and fun. It's also great co-op fun. I can't wait until the future catches up and I can play the 2020 level on a flying platform in 2020. It's lit. So how 'bout you? What do you play every year?

Heroes of Might and Magic II

This game is old, but it remains a childhood classic for my dad and my siblings. Whenever we have a large amount of people at our place or it is a very bad day to be outside, we pop this gem on the computer and fire away.

Reactions: Duffy
That would be Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom and Sonic 2. Both these games I have a lots of memories for, especially Spongebob as that is one of the best favorite 3D platformers I've ever played

Reactions: Danominator and Duffy
New Super Mario Bros. No matter how many times I think I've sent it to the archives I find myself playing it again at least once. Darn you nostalgia.

New Super Mario Bros. No matter how many times I think I've sent it to the archives I find myself playing it again at least once. Darn you nostalgia.
Oooo yea I play the Wii version almost every year. Odd for me, because I don't usually like platformers... It's really well made

Reactions: Danominator
I don't know a game that I play every year. There are some DS games (most are Pokemon games) that I return to every year or two, but I'm not sure if I can say I play them every year. Those DS games and Pokemon Silver are the closest to being every year.

Back