Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heartofgold77

Heartofgold77

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Would you want it?

GBA, yes, but DS not so much, since the DS games work on the console.

SNES games though!

I'd certainly would want GBA and DS games to be in the Nintendo eShop :D Even though you can already play retail DS games for the 3ds , there's still games which weren't much known that would be useful to be in the eShop , and GBA games were really something fun to play so that would be awesome as well in the 3ds eshop :p

I would love to see a GBA option on the eShop since we lost the ability to play them on the 3DS. Not to mention some really good games are on the GBA. I would like to play them again especially Emerald. I hope that if they add them they would be cheap.

Yes, yes. This is a good idea. This way we don't have to carry two devices if we want to switch between GBA and 3DS games. And maybe they can also make a way for people be able to download it on the eShop for free if they can provide proof of ownership.

Though I hope that if they do implement this, they could make it so that they could be read while playing another game, like how the DS can read the cartridge to add some extra features. But, even if they don't, being able to play is still a very good feature.

I want GBA games on the eshop because we can basically play old GBA games. (Examples: Super Mario World, Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf green, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, Yoshi's Island.) I don't think DS games will be good on the 3DS family.

Back