General chat

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
a must for every forum. Come and say hi! interact with people! it's great way to get to know others!

oh, and hi. I'm Mika. xD

Reactions: Ichimaru
*waves* I'm Android

Hey there! enjoying the site/forum so far? ^^

I am, thank you! What about you?

I'm good. I feel left out now, All you guys already know one another because this site was up once, before. xD

yeah, looking good, haha ^^

Yeah ,unfortunately were missing a lot of people too because it went down. It's nice to meet you though! :)

hopefully everyone will return though!

nice to meet you too! ;D

The year is going quick lol

how? it just started though! xD

I know right! Middle of February already and it feels like it should still be the middle of January.

Can't wait for summer though! trips to the beach, theme parks and yummy BBQ's! ahhh. xD

For me, summer is all about the ice cream and the days off school. The outside world is scary :p And the summer will mean loads of the TV shows I watch will come back with new seasons - heck, possibly even Doctor Who.

I forgot about the ice cream!! yum yum! xD

you lucky kids have 6 weeks off...what do you do with yourselves for such a long time? xD

From my experience, sit at home and eat as much as possible, play video games and watch TV. 6 weeks to chill out and relax, pick up a new hobby and focus on getting better with it - of course it can get a bit boring at times but this summer I'm gonna aim to get as many video games as possible and I'll try and do more exercise.

sounds like the best way to spend summer! xD

ahhh...I got no work, no school, no college/uni. This is the life! <3

Lucky you, although school is good for me because it's the way I get to speak to people outside because I don't have anything else to do outside.

I wish more people would join the forums.

I see. I think you're the first person ever who likes school xD

give it time. We've only been open 2 days. xD

Not really, the only aspects of school I really like are talking to friends and learning new things - but the cons of school really annoy me.

I know, I know! I'm just so impatient though xP

this forum has potential to grow really big - at least I think so. xD

if we get really good features and such, we'll be reeling in the members! xD

Hey there everyone!!!

Back